ADVERTISEMENT

Living the dream...

amalone

Oct 12, 2005
11803093.jpeg

Penn State will crown another 125 National Champ in the next four years. Maybe a 133 National Champ. And he'll live the dream also. "Penn State... wrestling lives here... you know the offensive variety of wrestling." Ask Wade Schalles... he'll give you his take.

Last edited:
11803093.jpeg

Penn State will crown another 125 National Champ in the next four years. Maybe a 133 National Champ. But he'll live the dream also. "Penn State... wrestling lives here... you know the offensive variety of wrestling." Ask Wade Schalles... he'll give you his take.

Mega!

Reactions: amalone
What I missed before in looking at the picture... it looks like Cael was so "in the moment" and euphoric for Nico that he tried stuffing his water bottle into his dress pants. I always do that when I go to work and need to hydrate after sitting through a long, tense presentation. o_O

Thread title "Living the dream..." Thought this was about someone's job or marriage, lol...

11803093.jpeg

Penn State will crown another 125 National Champ in the next four years. Maybe a 133 National Champ. But he'll live the dream also. "Penn State... wrestling lives here... you know the offensive variety of wrestling." Ask Wade Schalles... he'll give you his take.
It's pure joy.

AWESOME PIC AMIGO

What I missed before in looking at the picture... it looks like Cael was so "in the moment" and euphoric for Nico that he tried stuffing his water bottle into his dress pants. I always do that when I go to work and need to hydrate after sitting through a long, tense presentation. o_O

Wouldn't you just love to be the fly on the wall when Mrs. Sanderson says to Cael:

"Are you excited to see me or is that a water bottle in your pocket?!" :D

Wouldn't you just love to be the fly on the wall when Mrs. Sanderson says to Cael:

"Are you excited to see me or is that a water bottle in your pocket?!" :D

Let's hope am alone doesn't get the choice between the fly and Mrs. Sanderson in that scenario.

11803093.jpeg

OMG Freakin awesome pic and even better post !!!! VERY TRUE !!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT