ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling LIVE THREAD: Penn State vs. Michigan State 1/21

pish69

Jan 11, 2016
NJ--The Shore
Haven’t seen any threads on todays match with Michigan State. Seems we all riding the high from Friday night.
Some good matchups..133 Foley, 165 Fish is the guy that beat Facundo. The 184 just pinned Poz and 197 Caffey majored Bulsak. Beard killed Caffey at Scuffle.

Last edited:
Haven’t seen any threads in todays match with Michigan State. Seems we all riding the high from Friday night.
Some good matchups..133 Foley, 165 Fish is the guy that beat Facundo. The 184 just pinned Poz and 197 Caffey majored Bulsak. Beard killed Caffey at Scuffle.
Poz pinned himself in that match. Half-hearted gramby roll while in a tight half-nelson, straight to his back.

I think our guys will look sluggish today. Getting ready for Friday night.

I don't think so, but I wouldn't be surprised to see several backup's to give anyone who is even slightly banged up a little more recovery time. We traveled with 15.

Reactions: I.J.W.T.
I don't think so, but I wouldn't be surprised to see several backup's to give anyone who is even slightly banged up a little more recovery time. We traveled with 15.
I read somewhere, someone mentioned Starocci may have had a limp at the end of his match Friday? I didn’t notice it. Wondering if anyone else did

I read somewhere, someone mentioned Starocci may have had a limp at the end of his match Friday? I didn’t notice it. Wondering if anyone else did
I heard someone else say this as well but that was it. Was wondering if there was any validity to it?

Hard to ignore Caffey’s major decision over Bulsak the other night.
I don’t like the physical matchup here for Dean, unless he can gas Caffey.

Just have a “feeling”, too, that we are due for a letdown of some sort. Friday night was just a little too perfect.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu

Just have a “feeling”, too, that we are due for a letdown of some sort. Friday night was just a little too perfect.
My fear too, although we get through this one okay. I’m a little more worried about next weekend. Did Iowa train hard through this weekend before backing off for next weekend? Does that explain their below par performance? Penn State didn’t have that luxury with Michigan on Friday.

I would expect more than a couple guys to look physically challenged today.

Caffey is wildly inconsistent, thus his mid teens ranking. He also has trouble getting out on bottom. Unless Dean is hurt or sick, I don't think he will have a tough match.

Nittany Lions and Spartans square off at 1 ET on BTN+. Radio feed through Lion Vision,

Did Beard travel with the team? I know Nevills did. Might be a great opportunity for Beard and Nevills to get in the lineup.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Is Beard okay? Haven’t heard an update since his injury default at the Scuffle.

Reactions: goldenanimal
I heard someone else say this as well but that was it. Was wondering if there was any validity to it?
If true, I doubt it's serious. FWIW, on TV they showed Carter run back to the cool-down area. No sign of a limp.

125.. Hilde
133 no RBY.. Shunk is in
141 Nick lee
149 bartlett
157 Barraclaw
165 berge
174 Unkle Carter
184 Brooks
197 Dean
285 Kerk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT