ADVERTISEMENT

Lion Shrine vandalized?

Crime solved.

So it was a disturbed young lady with schizophrenia. Disturbed by several deaths that occurred at UP over many years.

Each and very death is tragic. Perhaps some should have been avoided. But a handful,of deaths over many years in any municipality of 50,000 young, mostly immature adults is pretty good, IMO.

Reactions: MacNit07
So it was a disturbed young lady with schizophrenia. Disturbed by several deaths that occurred at UP over many years.

Each and very death is tragic. Perhaps some should have been avoided. But a handful,of deaths over many years in any municipality of 50,000 young, mostly immature adults is pretty good, IMO.

The reference to schizophrenia was about one of the victims, not to the girl who vandalized the shrine.

• Wow
Reactions: The Spin Meister
The reference to schizophrenia was about one of the victims, not to the girl who vandalized the shrine.
My bad. The vandal said she suffered from mental health issues and PTSD. And was a victim of sexual assault at Penn State. A man killed by police had schizophrenia.

Try to get your facts straight. Rumor is Xanax. Was depressed due to grandmas death, also getting hit in head a lot as linebacker doesn’t help. Let’s be honest you started the post to put blame on society for these deaths when in fact they were incidental and just normal to each situation. Go back to test board.

My bad. The vandal said she suffered from mental health issues and PTSD. And was a victim of sexual assault at Penn State. A man killed by police had schizophrenia.
She wrote a 32 page email. Obviously she has issues.

I do have to say that I'm shocked that the perp was identified and charged. She's getting a slap on the wrist, feels no remorse, and will likely commit worse crimes in the future as a result. But I remain shocked that she is identified.

I'm guessing it was a we know you did it, come forward and it will be easier on you deal. And hey, we'll even print your concerns and try to make you sound like a victim.

I do have to say that I'm shocked that the perp was identified and charged. She's getting a slap on the wrist, feels no remorse, and will likely commit worse crimes in the future as a result. But I remain shocked that she is identified.

I'm guessing it was a we know you did it, come forward and it will be easier on you deal. And hey, we'll even print your concerns and try to make you sound like a victim.
Good point. But being a victim is cool in our culture today. She's an ignorant flake but we needed to hear about her bs justification. There's always justification for doing bad things today especially from a certain party.

Being charged with 4 third degree felonies is a slap on the wrist? Each charge carries a possible fine of $2500-$15,000 and/or prison up to 7 years.

• Wow
Reactions: hlstone
Let’s be honest, we all know not much is going to happen to her. She knew that, too. That’s why she did it and confessed.
Yeppers to that. The sympathetic DA will plea bargain it down fo treatment with probation, throw in some ‘community service’ to look really good.

After all she is just an excitable girl.

Yeppers to that. The sympathetic DA will plea bargain it down fo treatment with probation, throw in some ‘community service’ to look really good.

After all she is just an excitable girl.

Another article stated she was a prime suspect in another vandalism incident about a year ago, no sympathy is warranted.

Reactions: PSUPride1
Another article stated she was a prime suspect in another vandalism incident about a year ago, no sympathy is warranted.
And is there any doubt that she will do it again? Twice that we know of in her early 20s, who knows how many times not caught. She is a burden on society as others continue to pay to fix what she intentionally destroys. And let's not forget, she did this on graduation weekend to intentionally impact the experiences of new grads and families.

It’s easy to say your willing to face the consequences when there are basically none. Hope she feels the pain this time through. $45k+ in costs from both incidents would be a good start.

Thank goodness she didn’t kill someone. Lots of people send their kids to school hoping the change will bring them back to sanity. Schools are tough with bullying and predators. The deaths she cited were all self inflicted with mental health, drugs and/or booze.

mental health seems to be getting worse and worse. I blame the “pills first” mentality in the USA but could be wrong. What is it? Social media?

Thank goodness she didn’t kill someone. Lots of people send their kids to school hoping the change will bring them back to sanity. Schools are tough with bullying and predators. The deaths she cited were all self inflicted with mental health, drugs and/or booze.

mental health seems to be getting worse and worse. I blame the “pills first” mentality in the USA but could be wrong. What is it? Social media?
Both. Pills and social media. This generation is entitled, weak and has zero work ethic. This country is in a lot of trouble.

The establishment of victimhood is a huge factor. People now go through life looking for excuses, looking for how they are the victim. It’s the progressive desire to rule the world that has created this victim society.

Come on, people. It’s not like she tried to overturn an election or anything.
The lunatic left in Phoenix basically staged an insurrection last night and politicians had to hide until police arrived. War memorials and police memorials in the downtown were vandalized. Since your party, when it comes to trump, pretends like it cares about the rule of law and democracy I wonder what you think about this violence. And Maxine Waters said the hell with the supreme court - we'll defy them.
I guess that's all ok. The problem is the left wing media doesn't report what actually happens so you folks are totally ignorant and think the only bad guy is trump and the only riot that occurred was on 1/6.
The democratic party and its lunatic fringe are an absolute disgrace. Any time the left doesn't get its way it's ok to riot, burn.the flag, attack.poluce, and vandalize businesses. That's a hell of a party you have there. Smh

I noticed you didn't respond to my post. Not surprised.
I’m not on this board very much these days, but I’m flattered you’re so eager to learn what I have to say…which is that you are 100% correct:

Franklin needs to win some credibility back. He really hasn’t been good the past two years, has he?

Last edited:
I’m not on this board very much these days, but I’m flattered you’re so eager to learn what I have to say…which is that you are 100% correct:

Franklin needs to win some credibility back. He really hasn’t been good the past two years, has he?
Just like a Dem. Pretend the horrendous things the lunatics in your party do don't really happen.

Reactions: bison13
The lunatic left in Phoenix basically staged an insurrection last night and politicians had to hide until police arrived. War memorials and police memorials in the downtown were vandalized. Since your party, when it comes to trump, pretends like it cares about the rule of law and democracy I wonder what you think about this violence. And Maxine Waters said the hell with the supreme court - we'll defy them.
I guess that's all ok. The problem is the left wing media doesn't report what actually happens so you folks are totally ignorant and think the only bad guy is trump and the only riot that occurred was on 1/6.
The democratic party and its lunatic fringe are an absolute disgrace. Any time the left doesn't get its way it's ok to riot, burn.the flag, attack.poluce, and vandalize businesses. That's a hell of a party you have there. Smh
When Maxine Waters said to defy the Supreme Court, what is there to defy? All the court did with this ruling is reverse when activist judges in the court legislated from the bench. They made no ruling or opinion on abortion one way or the other. They basically said it is not their place to make law on this since it is not covered by the constitution. It's up to elected politicians to make laws.

When Maxine Waters said to defy the Supreme Court, what is there to defy? All the court did with this ruling is reverse when activist judges in the court legislated from the bench. They made no ruling or opinion on abortion one way or the other. They basically said it is not their place to make law on this since it is not covered by the constitution. It's up to elected politicians to make laws.
All of the emotional outbursts are meant as a distraction from record inflation, a collapsing stock market, likely recession, record fentanyl and human trafficking across the southern border, and massive increase in violent crime and murder in our cities. It's the shiny object that they want us to follow while the rest falls apart around us.

All of the emotional outbursts are meant as a distraction from record inflation, a collapsing stock market, likely recession, record fentanyl and human trafficking across the southern border, and massive increase in violent crime and murder in our cities. It's the shiny object that they want us to follow while the rest falls apart around us.
Well said.

Reactions: joeaubie21

This girl needs help. She’s a real danger even if only to herself.
Surely all of this documentation of her crimes and statements of being in sound body and mind will eliminate much leniency during sentencing.

Reactions: Agoodnap
Exactly, the Supreme Court decision does not outlaw abortion, the Democrats in Congress could propose legal abortion through the first trimester with with mandatory counseling followed by a three day waiting period. After that abortion is only allowed if the health of the mother is at stake or if it is determined that the baby is not viable. This would be similar to the laws in Germany and France and would likely get the support of 5-10 Republicans. Problem is probably 100 Democrats would vote against it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT