ADVERTISEMENT

Let's take the pledge

Do we know who the mods are here? Are they new? Seems they have been quite active the past week, but I don’t recall seeing any sign of them here since Hotshoe yielded the gavel a couple years ago.
I think one of them does Dos Equis commercials in his spare time.

I think we should take the pledge to stop replying to any Ironbird posts. let's stop the madness and return or little hamlet where facts matter and excuses are for wussies.

I'll be the first to take the pledge not to take the bait.

giphy.gif
already have him on ignore its great

Reactions: APSPSUwrestlingfan
True, I was warned for calling him an idiot yesterday. Seems minuscule in comparison to turdbird.
Since I resorted to name calling, I have voluntarily abstained from that dumpster thread.
Where is this thread you speak of I can't find it.

How do warnings get communicated? In case I’m missing any.

How do warnings get communicated? In case I’m missing any.
If you are reading the post after the warning there is a comment added to the post. If you are the one getting i think it is in your notifications.

Reactions: mcpat
I just got finished reading the latest posts on the exclusive Ironbird thread and I really hope you guys DON'T put him on ignore. To me, the banter is way too funny. And now the awesome performance by Penn State over the past 3 days gives everyone so much more ammo to use. Instead of taking the pledge, I say lets keep it rolling!

Reactions: PD4thespawn
I just got finished reading the latest posts on the exclusive Ironbird thread and I really hope you guys DON'T put him on ignore. To me, the banter is way too funny. And now the awesome performance by Penn State over the past 3 days gives everyone so much more ammo to use. Instead of taking the pledge, I say lets keep it rolling!
Is there a reason I don't have that thread

• Haha
Reactions: AgSurfer
Every time I glance at this thread title I think it says "Let's take the plunge," but then quickly realize that's likely something only the crazies on GIA would be into.

Season Premiere Car GIF

I just got finished reading the latest posts on the exclusive Ironbird thread and I really hope you guys DON'T put him on ignore. To me, the banter is way too funny. And now the awesome performance by Penn State over the past 3 days gives everyone so much more ammo to use. Instead of taking the pledge, I say let’s keep it trolling!
FIFM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT