ADVERTISEMENT

Lehigh/Michigan Meet

midniteride

Oct 18, 2016
Earlier in the week I saw that Lehigh vs Michigan was going to be shown on BTN Plus at 7pm tonight but now there is no mention of it on the BTN schedule. Anyone know what is going on and if it is being shown elsewhere?
Thanks

Earlier in the week I saw that Lehigh vs Michigan was going to be shown on BTN Plus at 7pm tonight but now there is no mention of it on the BTN schedule. Anyone know what is going on and if it is being shown elsewhere?
Thanks

FLO now has it scheduled for Nov. 18.....not the 16th

Thanks

Postponed to due to weather!

Truck.gif

Thanks for info. For whatever reason I never saw update it had been delayed. Should have braved weather on gone to hockey game after all.

I was born in Nevada and would travel by car to visit my grandparents near Lake Tahoe every few years. During the trip we sometimes would drive Donner's Pass, which cut through a Mountain Side and had no gaurd rail. My grandfather would tell stories of how trucks would go over edge and they wouldn't find it until spring thaw .
Scared the crap out of me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT