ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw Christie with Jones-neither one has—

Evenattheturn

Jan 16, 2013
A chance in hell to advance to the next level. The Cowboys embarrassed themselves-glad they had no injuries-but,they will not win a playoff game. The only hope for Christie is to continue to go against tRump-that may get him something in the next administration.

A chance in hell to advance to the next level. The Cowboys embarrassed themselves-glad they had no injuries-but,they will not win a playoff game. The only hope for Christie is to continue to go against tRump-that may get him something in the next administration.

Lay off the crack

The JV team usually loses to the varsity-but the varsity doesn’t act like they just won the Super Bowl. Did you watch the game?
Siriani chose to sit his starters. Funny how so many Eagles’ fans refer to the Cowboys as Cowgirls, yet Eagles rested multiple starters to avoid injuries when they had little chance to improve their playoff seeding yet the Cowboys, who also had little chance to improve their playoff seeding played their starters injury be damned.

Siriani chose to sit his starters. Funny how so many Eagles’ fans refer to the Cowboys as Cowgirls, yet Eagles rested multiple starters to avoid injuries when they had little chance to improve their playoff seeding yet the Cowboys, who also had little chance to improve their playoff seeding played their starters injury be damned.
Game meant nothing to the Eagles. Resting the starters was smart in my opinion but good for Dallas if last night made them feel all NFL. Eagles have just as good a chance next weekend as Dallas....let’s see how it plays out. This is a team with 3 first round picks so only going to get better.

Game meant nothing to the Eagles. Resting the starters was smart in my opinion but good for Dallas if last night made them feel all NFL. Eagles have just as good a chance next weekend as Dallas....let’s see how it plays out. This is a team with 3 first round picks so only going to get better.
No, the CowBOYS have the better chance, because they have a much better team.....

Imagine how ugly it would have been if Parsons would have played.

Reactions: NJPSU
Packers have ABSOLUTELY nothing to play god today but Rodgers is playing. Thought
We’ll know in a week. Not sold on Dallas
But you are sold on Philly? Okay.

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
The Eagles have just as good a chance to win on the road next week? Really How many games did the mighty Eagles beat with winning records this year? Here’s a clue for you ZERO.

Not a fan of Eagles or Cowboys. Dallas has better chance vs SF than Eagles do vs TB. In playoffs we know anything can happen though. I will say this. Neither Cowboys or Eagles will beat GB if and when they play them.

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
If I'm a fan of either team that paid top dollar for a ticket to a professional football game and the coaches held out their starters, I'd be PO'd. Not putting the best product on the field is a disgrace to the NFL and teams should be fined for it. This is the entertainment that you're paying for when you bought your ticket. If you bought a ticket to a Broadway play that had several top actors/singers in it and they didn't perform and some college theatre majors took their place, I'll bet you wouldn't be happy. It's the same thing!

356b7c26124a7670d170898472859aab

Reactions: colt21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT