ADVERTISEMENT

Just read this over on the Iowa board. Can anyone confirm?

I only had one fan tell me I rape kids. Not sure how that compares to others experiences. Everyone else was friendly.

Just confirms my experience that Iowa fans are the worst in the Big. I really think it's the local farm boy hicks, and not the actual college educated fans, but that's just a guess.

Just confirms my experience that Iowa fans are the worst in the Big. I really think it's the local farm boy hicks, and not the actual college educated fans, but that's just a guess.

By far the worst road trip in the B1G. I'll never go back.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
I’m fully convinced that anyone who didn’t get treated badly just got lucky.

I've been there close to a dozen times and have always been treated wonderfully. I doubt any luck was involved. I've found Iowa fans to be the best in the Big Ten behind only PSU.

Reactions: fizzyskittles
True that, plus he posts on the Rutgers board spreading his release the wolverine and Jim is God nonsense. Fun fact, on our board Wolvie lives in Michigan near Detroit, but on the Rutgers board he lives in central Ohio. Smart guy that he is he owns two homes both in shitholes.

easy to find good rents in both places.

I've been there close to a dozen times and have always been treated wonderfully. I doubt any luck was involved. I've found Iowa fans to be the best in the Big Ten behind only PSU.

Considering how many people have had an awful time there, I have a very hard time believing this.

Plus everyone knows Nebraska and PSU fans are the best in the B1G. I’d put Iowa in the bottom 3 with OSU and Rutgers.

That rotating players drives me nuts sometimes, guy make a great play on one play then is standing on the sideline the next- makes no sense on a lot of occasions. When it is winning time you need your #1 on the field.

He posts here to get a rise out of posters like you and others. He doesn't believe for a second the nonsense he posts here and frankly, he could be a PSU poster having some fun.
I finally put him on "Ignore". His trolling shtick is old and not funny - nobody could possibly be that stupid.

Why am I not shocked that this fan base would bash on doing something nice for kids? :)

Because you lack reading comprehension skills? I suggest you read my post a little more slowly. You obviously didn’t understand what I wrote.

BTW... Ever heard of THON?

In 1986 an AP voter from Iowa, before the Fiesta Bowl, said "I don't care if Penn State beats Miami, I'm going to vote Miami #1"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT