ADVERTISEMENT

Just read this over on the Iowa board. Can anyone confirm?

tarponlion

Sep 3, 2019
"By the way, anyone else notice #54 on the defense wasn't in the game on Iowa's late TD scoring drive? For a while I thought, "Wow, the offensive line is finally playing a bit better." Then I saw #54 on the sidelines and he stayed there. Don't know if he was hurt, Franklin thought the game was put away, he just felt sorry for Iowa's guards and center, or he hoped Iowa would cover the spread late. lol. I mean, i have to give that guy some credit, he's a beast. "

I honestly don't understand the personnel shuffling at all. Especially in regards to Cain and , if, true Windsor.

"By the way, anyone else notice #54 on the defense wasn't in the game on Iowa's late TD scoring drive? For a while I thought, "Wow, the offensive line is finally playing a bit better." Then I saw #54 on the sidelines and he stayed there. Don't know if he was hurt, Franklin thought the game was put away, he just felt sorry for Iowa's guards and center, or he hoped Iowa would cover the spread late. lol. I mean, i have to give that guy some credit, he's a beast. "

I honestly don't understand the personnel shuffling at all. Especially in regards to Cain and , if, true Windsor.

Windsor was in on that drive, but not the last few plays. No one on the DL plays every down.

There was at least one play on their last drive, after YGM got hurt, that neither he nor Windsor was on the field. Not sure how many plays it was. I thought it was odd too.

Reactions: JoeFi
Windsor was in on that drive, but not the last few plays. No one on the DL plays every down.
Exactly right ! That's why UM's super deep DL comes into play - especially as the season goes along and injuries occur. With Jim and UM, it's just the "next man up." You make an excellent point.

What's funny is they thought he was trying to slow down that offense!

Especially since his injury benefited Iowa. They got a free timeout because of his injury. They had just completed a pass short of a first down and the clock was running and the clock stopped until they hiked the ball to start the next play. IMHO, always classless to boo an injured player.

Exactly right ! That's why UM's super deep DL comes into play - especially as the season goes along and injuries occur. With Jim and UM, it's just the "next man up." You make an excellent point.
You are a goddamn ****ing idiot. Why do you post on this board? Because everyone on Michigan's board told you to get the **** out?

Stat sheet shows we played 20 guys on defense last night in a closely contested game. There aren't a lot of teams cycling in players like Pry does. This will continue to pay dividends as our young guys gain experience and everybody stays fresh. Mustipher played his best game with 7 tackles including the big TFL.

Come on, whenever a defensive player goes down after a couple successful plays in a hurry-up O situation, the crowd boos. That happens in games every day, CFB and NFL.

Nothing unique or “sad” about the Iowa crowd.

Except it was moronic. If penn state was going to do it I doubt its with YGM since he missed the rest of the series til the 2 point try, it gave Iowa a time-out, and if franklin really wanted to “slow them down” he could have just called time out. We had 2 or 3 left at that point. Didn’t need players to start dropping.

Come on, whenever a defensive player goes down after a couple successful plays in a hurry-up O situation, the crowd boos. That happens in games every day, CFB and NFL.

Nothing unique or “sad” about the Iowa crowd.

I get that... except that wasn't the play to do it if that was the purpose. The clock was running and it was at a point where we would want time to keep ticking. I know the injury annoyed me just because it stopped the clock - horrible timing on top of losing YGM.

I get that... except that wasn't the play to do it if that was the purpose. The clock was running and it was at a point where we would want time to keep ticking. I know the injury annoyed me just because it stopped the clock - horrible timing on top of losing YGM.

I was saying the same thing at the same time.....not now, get up, keep the damn clock moving!

He posts here to get a rise out of posters like you and others. He doesn't believe for a second the nonsense he posts here and frankly, he could be a PSU poster having some fun.
Yup. Can’t believe some people still fall for it. He’s clearly just trolling and if anything, mocking Michigan

Reactions: MacNit07
Nah, he posted on the Iowa board wishing for our demise.
True that, plus he posts on the Rutgers board spreading his release the wolverine and Jim is God nonsense. Fun fact, on our board Wolvie lives in Michigan near Detroit, but on the Rutgers board he lives in central Ohio. Smart guy that he is he owns two homes both in shitholes.

Reactions: LionJim
True that, plus he posts on the Rutgers board spreading his release the wolverine and Jim is God nonsense. Fun fact, on our board Wolvie lives in Michigan near Detroit, but on the Rutgers board he lives in central Ohio. Smart guy that he is he owns two homes both in shitholes.
Thanks for the info, but it’s kind of disturbing that you can post this in such a matter-of-fact manner.

Reactions: BBrown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT