ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny Dixon

Cowbell Man

Feb 2, 2002
Top CB's in CFB

Not only am I impressed by Johnny Dixon betting on himself as the best in the country, but I'm equally impressed by the list creator's inability to pay attention.

Storm Duck? I don't have an argument with that. But maybe the guy that beat him out at PSU (forcing him to transfer in....and then out) should be ranked above him. lol

Top CB's in CFB

Not only am I impressed by Johnny Dixon betting on himself as the best in the country, but I'm equally impressed by the list creator's inability to pay attention.

Storm Duck? I don't have an argument with that. But maybe the guy that beat him out at PSU (forcing him to transfer in....and then out) should be ranked above him. lol
Agree.

Top CB's in CFB

Has a coach ever made a mistake on the depth chart?

Who beat out Saquon BArkley as a freshman? WHy was Barkley sitting on the bench vs Temple?

It was the first game. He became the man essentially the next week.
One game too late. Cost psu a game. He should have been the man week 1.

Zwinack was 5th string in 2012. Derrick day had 20 carries for 40 yds vs Virginia while the top rb was on the bench.

Happens all the time. Don't pretend coaches get it right all the time. They dont.

Zwinack was 5th string in 2012. Derrick day had 20 carries for 40 yds vs Virginia while the top rb was on the bench.

Happens all the time. Don't pretend coaches get it right all the time. They dont.

He may have been hurt. I don't remember. Doubt that info would be available regardless. When did I pretend coaches get it right all the time?

That's why we have you..

Second hand micro managing as a fan-outsider who lacks inside a program knowledge produces nothing of value to anyone other than the poster. It is most often, if not always, speculative innuendo ( if spoken at a quiting bee we would refer to it as gossip).

No one that posts here knows why a player did not start, especially in a single game. My grandfather had an expression for this type of innuendo: 'pissing in the wind'. There are better uses for our time.

Johnny Dixon has a sick new tattoo from Drip Studio in State College and the matching NIL deal, I happen to have some insider knowledge on this

he's gonna ball out this season

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT