ADVERTISEMENT

If I could do Covid-19 over again....

I would have learned to sew, bought up all of the cool cotton patterns at Joanne Fabric and started making masks in my basement.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I would have moved out of the needlessly panic stricken northeast corridor to northern Arizona or Montana.

I would have bought more gym equipment/weights.

You'd have better luck buying 45 pounds of COKE then getting a pair of 45 plates. IT'S ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. You can't buy weights ANYWHERE!

Reactions: psu00 and LionJim
When the virus was just starting to fire up and the Dow was around 29K (or maybe just starting to fall back), someone on here posted that they had taken all of their of money out of the market. A relatively short time later it was under 19K. I wish I had sold off some too!

Oh - and more toilet paper!

I would have bought more gym equipment/weights.

You'd have better luck buying 45 pounds of COKE then getting a pair of 45 plates. IT'S ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. You can't buy weights ANYWHERE!
Lol I have a client that is a foundery. They are just starting to make them!!

1. Heavily invested in zoom as others have mentioned
2. Bought some gym equipment for my home, by the time I started to look for that stuff it was already out of stock.

I think that's about it, pretty much everything else I needed including food can be delivered, etc. I was considered essential so I've been going into work this whole time

I don't have anything in particular on my list as we were reasonably well stocked--and then were able to use GFS and Kroger to get anything we were missing. Perhaps bread machine mix.

However, I'm really, really glad now that we went to Italy last summer for almost 3 weeks and that my niece got to go to Florence on the Kent State Summer Program (we met up with her there).

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
WASHINGTON (AP) — Five sailors on the aircraft carrier sidelined in Guam due to a COVID-19 outbreak have gotten the virus for the second time and have been taken off the ship, according to the Navy.

That is interesting and scary to hear... but it relates to the quote how? :confused:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT