ADVERTISEMENT

Hodge Trophy voting (includes CStar)

Man - that's tough having to choose between different Penn State guys. I'd have to narrow it between CStar and Brooks because Kerk and Levi have another chance. (Assuming Kerk decides to come back) Aaron totally dominated everyone all year while CStar had several periods of adversity that he overcame. How do you pick between them? I'll have to sleep on this one.

thankfully, I think the fans only account for two of the votes. Media and former winners have a much larger portion of the say.
Think of it as the PSU BOT arrangements. You alumni get 9 votes to feel good, and we have the other 22 votes to make all of the real decisions and directions and money spends

Reactions: green2623
PSU affiliated winners (coach, alumni, NLWC members) and Gable (Brooks boy) give Brooks 12 votes also lol

Cael x3
DT x2
Zain x2
Gable x2
Nickal
Dake
Kerry

Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
Hows Keck's bonus rate 90% when 90% isnt possible with 28 matches?
Contexlion thinks the problem is a typographical error. I prefer to think that when they said 28 matches, they meant 28 matches in base 11, which equals 30 in base 10. And 27/30 in base 10 is exactly 90 percent in base 10. 🤪

Last edited:
They have the top wrong at 28-0 when it is 31-0. here are the details as you scroll down:

Parker Keckeisen
184 • Senior • Northern Iowa • Glendale, Wisc.
Record: 31-0
Bonus %: 90.3
Pins: 2
Technical Falls: 12
Major Decisions: 14
He had 3 wins (all by bonus) against lower division wrestlers --> 28-0 vs. D1, 31-0 overall.

Even a guy like me, who's from Biglerville, would not vote for Levi over Carter or Aaron

I voted for Aaron but it's also hard to pick against Carter

Two wins over former national champs on a really, really bad knee? Stop....
That's only because you guys can't vote over there: You don't have any internet service or running electricity 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Dogwelder
I didn't read the whole thread. I think Brooks went the whole season without giving up a takedown. ???
I think it's a no brainier. Brooks has improved immensely over the last 2 years and he was great the first 3 years. Truly a physical tactian on the mat.

Reactions: therod
This really should be like an old Soviet style election with one name on the ballot already checked off.

✅️ Aaron Brooks

The only knock against AB is in the “quality of competition” category because he had no real competition. 😉

They probably need to rename that category as “opponent ranking” or something similar to account for people like Aaron who are so far above their opponents. 😁

Reactions: hlstone
Contexlion thinks the problem is a typographical error. I prefer to think that when they said 28 matches, they meant 28 matches in base 11, which equals 30 in base 10. And 27/30 in base 10 is exactly 90 percent in base 10. 🤪
divided by the squarer root of minus one times infinity

• Haha
Reactions: Dogwelder
I’ve had about enough of this guy. There aren’t any more spawn coming up, are there?
🙄

PS Parker is great though.

Reactions: goldenanimal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT