ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

it wouldnt have matter and you know it!
Would have easily put us in 2nd without ANY doubt!!!!
not in your lifetime if they had champs for stalling iowa would win every yr!
Your team is the biggest bunch of stalkers in history! REFs are playing favorites by not calling the it by the rules!
we will take your so called garbage every yr you won't win more than 3 matches next yr dual either!LOL
THIS^^^^ could be an interesting bet??? Of course you are already confirming that there will be at least TWOOOO upsets by IOWA!!!!
how many yrs now you been sayin take it back at least 12 yrs!
Uh, this is my first year here on the 2nd string board formally know as the up in dis bitch board!!!

Even YOU don't believe that lie!!! You all are coached to STALL look at PepeLaBue and KerKin!!!! Terrible
yea bonus and pins are stalling,well according to you!!LOL BB got 2 falls its a good thing Kerk doesn't go all out he would major everyone! its all practice to him!now you have a whole yr to stew ABOUT GETTING CRUSHED!

yea bonus and pins are stalling,well according to you!!LOL BB got 2 falls its a good thing Kerk doesn't go all out he would major everyone! its all practice to him!now you have a whole yr to stew ABOUT GETTING CRUSHED!
This^^^^ right here is very remarkable!!! This dummy kind of admits that the KerKin is stalling in a round about way.

You school is now STALL St. NOTHING you can do as EVERYONE is watching!!!

This^^^^ right here is very remarkable!!! This dummy kind of admits that the KerKin is stalling in a round about way.

You school is now STALL St. NOTHING you can do as EVERYONE is watching!!!
Let's play some Jeopardy...

Answer:ZERO
Question:????

In case you're too stupid to get it bird, the question is, How many champions does Iowa have this year.

Ok dummy...one last chance. You gotta be able to get this one...

Answer: Not the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Question: ??????

Damn Turd... Thought you'd get that one. Question is, Who holds the NCAA D1 National championship tournament scoring record?

You're dumber than I thought.

Reactions: Mcnulty7310
Take up your opinion to the NCAA and see where it gets you.

433523144_10211455882870751_2421470594022664438_n.jpg

Here are some facts for you to stew on this off season, might I suggest you look into Prozac.

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy
All Hawks last match loss
Only 4 AA's - 3 were portal transfers
Outscored by Iowa State for the first time since...1987.
Only in-state school with 0 champs (ISU & UNI each had 1)
Tied for Brands's second-worst NCAA finish ever
Brands's second-lowest point total ever
Lower placement than 7 of Zalesky's 9 seasons
Lower point total than 7 of Zalesky's 9 seasons

Here are some facts for you to stew on this off season, might I suggest you look into Prozac.

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy
matthew broderick professor falken GIF

Would have easily put us in 2nd without ANY doubt!!!!

Your team is the biggest bunch of stalkers in history! REFs are playing favorites by not calling the it by the rules!

THIS^^^^ could be an interesting bet??? Of course you are already confirming that there will be at least TWOOOO upsets by IOWA!!!!

Uh, this is my first year here on the 2nd string board formally know as the up in dis bitch board!!!
LOL I said lucky to win 3 if all our guys come back I am expecting a PSU massacre!

I find it funny when I read thread after thread on GIA about how it’s time to move on from TNT and bring in a PSU guy to coach…. And also thread after thread about something a PSU guy did, said or tweeted that they mock relentlessly.

Any good scuttle butt from the stands and gatherings of all the faithful on the annual pilgrimage? This is when you begin hearing about next year with transfers, coaching changes, recruits, sightings, etc..,

Take up your opinion to the NCAA and see where it gets you.

433523144_10211455882870751_2421470594022664438_n.jpg
Good idea, I believe I will. On the other hand, YOU chickened out on making the bet, showing little confidence in your team!!!

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy
Was going to be a TOUGH year after losing 3 starters!!!
then why do we keep winning,only losers stall as in iowa!!
Maybe watch wrestling and gain knowledge. STALL St. is just terrible wrestling!!! The greta Krailure is one of the coaches AGAINST the FS push out rule!!! GEE I wonder why?????
LOL I said lucky to win 3 if all our guys come back I am expecting a PSU massacre!
Still gave IOWA THREEEEEE and currently ONLY favored in 1!!!! Says A LOT about how much better we wrestle!
I find it funny when I read thread after thread on GIA about how it’s time to move on from TNT and bring in a PSU guy to coach…. And also thread after thread about something a PSU guy did, said or tweeted that they mock relentlessly.
Bring in a F*** st guy???? WHO???? I would take Nolf
Any good scuttle butt from the stands and gatherings of all the faithful on the annual pilgrimage? This is when you begin hearing about next year with transfers, coaching changes, recruits, sightings, etc..,
YES OFF _ SEASON, time to start thinking about next year!!!
Yep, opening lines “Hello darkness, my old friend “

Iowa….embrace the darkness!
We embrace WINNING and now we have to figure out how to do that!!!

Good idea, I believe I will. On the other hand, YOU chickened out on making the bet, showing little confidence in your team!!!

Was going to be a TOUGH year after losing 3 starters!!!

Maybe watch wrestling and gain knowledge. STALL St. is just terrible wrestling!!! The greta Krailure is one of the coaches AGAINST the FS push out rule!!! GEE I wonder why?????

Still gave IOWA THREEEEEE and currently ONLY favored in 1!!!! Says A LOT about how much better we wrestle!

Bring in a F*** st guy???? WHO???? I would take Nolf

YES OFF _ SEASON, time to start thinking about next year!!!

We embrace WINNING and now we have to figure out how to do that!!!
iowa you would take any PSU coach or past wrestler they would all out do tom!

What bet did you propose to me as I don't remember one?

Did you pay up on the last one you lost? Was that the Dual meet bet where you wanted 20 points?

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe
iowa you would take any PSU coach or past wrestler they would all out do tom!
WRONG, but there is possibly smoke about something BIG!!!!
What bet did you propose to me as I don't remember one?

Did you pay up on the last one you lost? Was that the Dual meet bet where you wanted 20 points?
NONE of you WUSSIES who CLAIM to be BIG fans would bet on the point record!!! FACT!!!! One that I am happy about because I would have bet big!!! One thing I did not consider was the 3 point TD!

Also I always pay my bets in the RARE case I lose. The 20 points was the right number, where I got screwed was ARNOLD not wrestling and WOODS not being 100%!!! Both win and I win going away!!!

NEW bets getting ready, one "BIG" fan already has IOWA winning THREEEE next year against you while we are only favored in 1 right now!!!

Most of you have NO confidence in your team sadly!!!

JesterWRONG, but there is possibly smoke about something BIG!!!!

NONE of you WUSSIES who CLAIM to be BIG fans would bet on the point record!!! FACT!!!! One that I am happy about because I would have bet big!!! One thing I did not consider was the 3 point TD!

Also I always pay my bets in the RARE case I lose. The 20 points was the right number, where I got screwed was ARNOLD not wrestling and WOODS not being 100%!!! Both win and I win going away!!!

NEW bets getting ready, one "BIG" fan already has IOWA winning THREEEE next year against you while we are only favored in 1 right now!!!

makeup glow up GIF by BBC Three

I think you left your camera on while typing that post.

i have more confidence in the team I follow than I have in you paying on your debts.

BTW you should read what he said again it was Iowa will be "Lucky" to win 3.

I would not hang my hat on that happening though.

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy

Well there is a rumor that the Iowa AD wants to move on from TNT and hire David Taylor.

David could bring the FUN back to Iowa.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
i have more confidence in the team I follow than I have in you paying on your debts.

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy
And don’t play the gambling card when Iowa State was subject to the same probe and beat you.

LOL woulda shoulda coulda get you nowhere Healthy Carter gets way more points so quit bitching!Woods and Arnold are both head cases!Blame tom for the injuries like every yr!

LOL well yes your always smoking something big you have to be to think the way you do!

makeup glow up GIF by BBC Three

I think you left your camera on while typing that post.
That is a SELFIE you took dummy!!!

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy
Uh, we lost 3-4 starters!!!
And don’t play the gambling card when Iowa State was subject to the same probe and beat you.
Uh, they lost basically no one DUH!!!
LOL woulda shoulda coulda get you nowhere Healthy Carter gets way more points so quit bitching!Woods and Arnold are both head cases!Blame tom for the injuries like every yr!
WOODS wins IF healthy, ARNOLD beats the StarFish this year FACT!!!
LOL if Carter leaves I will take Welsh over arnold all day long!
OK, you are ON!!!!
LOL well yes your always smoking something big you have to be to think the way you do!
GREAT things are in the works WATCH OUT!!!!

Uh, they lost basically no one DUH!!!
They lost Paniro. They didn’t lose others because they didn’t have others breaking the rules. I don’t agree with the punishments, but acting like Iowa State didn’t get the exact same treatment is a farce.

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy

• Haha
Reactions: Dogwelder

Iowa:

No Championship
No Champion
No Trophy

I think the bigger bone to chew is the respective coaches’ answers to “are you getting in there Monday and working on next year?”

Brands: “Yep, lot of work to do. “
Cael: “next year was done 3-4 years ago”

Stark. There’s 100 points between these answers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT