ADVERTISEMENT

good game, guys

So- is UM guilty? Yes or No?
Does it matter? I mean, in the grand scheme of things, does it matter if Michigan fans believe they cheated? There's obvious evidence that, at best, something shady was happening but of course they're going to say nothing suspension worthy happened. Does any program ever agree with sanctions?

Does it matter? I mean, in the grand scheme of things, does it matter if Michigan fans believe they cheated? There's obvious evidence that, at best, something shady was happening but of course they're going to say nothing suspension worthy happened. Does any program ever agree with sanctions?

None of this matters in the grand scheme of things.

Some people here need to find a form of entertainment that doesn’t involve wins and losses.

Reactions: Westcoast24
Your smirk post= call out. Yikes???

I calmly asked you 2 days ago for your input on the whole Stalions situation. Long before Harbaugh gets benched. You did not respond- but have been around. Why have you not responded?

Your team played well and deserved to win today...but you never weighed in on where you stood. Does it feel as good as it would if your program weren't mired in dung? Does it maybe feel (short term) better?

The "Michigan against everybody" will end up an embarrassment once the due process is sorted out. Charles Woodson's flex was ok for the kids who rallied, but ignores the elephant in the room. Moore did a nice job and was emotional post game, but I don't think god had much to do with it. Minter called a strong game. PSU<UM today.

Again- you are a leveled headed long time poster- who hasn't shared your take on a huge issue in the sport with your coaches caught red handed. If you seriously think "no harm, no foul" then that tells us a lot.

You still haven't addressed the elephant... hence the call out. If and when that time comes I'm certain every W that Stalions had a hand in will be questioned. This is a field of play scandal- unlike the hoops recruiting scandals that provide players, but don't change games.

So- is UM guilty? Yes or No?

If No....rationale please.

Thanks and congrats. Your kids earned it today, whether it stays that way in record books is tbd. Your head coach has put your program in uncharted territory. That is ultimately on him.
You asking me?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT