ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

So I’m sitting in a bar in bristol va. Or maybe it’s bristol tn. They have ncst v osu on one of the tv’s.

John Smith looks 10 years younger since he lost some Ferraris.
Just passing through or are you from the area? I live about 10 miles outside Bristol in VA. I’m thinking about taking the trek up to State College next weekend for the Indiana match. Looking for fool who wants to drive 500 X2 miles with me. My usual victim bugged out.

Just passing through or are you from the area? I live about 10 miles outside Bristol in VA. I’m thinking about taking the trek up to State College next weekend for the Indiana match. Looking for fool who wants to drive 500 X2 miles with me. My usual victim bugged out.

I'm about 3 hours south of you. If not for the extra 200 miles up and back, I'd think about it. That's a hell of a long drive for a dual meet though.

Reactions: baccafarmer
That is the quote that most stuck out to me. If AJ was indeed getting multiple contacts.....why would he keep calling a certain coach? Kinda smells........like a couple of week-old rotting birds.

I'm about 3 hours south of you. If not for the extra 200 miles up and back, I'd think about it. That's a hell of a long drive for a dual meet though.
Since I retired, I try to take in 4-5 matches per winter. If there are two matches on a weekend or matches on 2 consecutive weekends, … I just hang out with friends in State College, enjoy BB, Hockey, visit the Phyrst, and watching mid-week practice. 930 round trip. With what Cael has put together …. Worth every mile.

They say never read the comments.

OMG they lied. READ THE COMMENTS. Some of those might win our post of the year.
You're not kidding. My 2 favorites were " Were you born that dumb or do you have to practice?" and " What does lead paint taste like?".
My question would be " Are the officials giving you credit for shackles and handcuffs at weigh-in?"

They say never read the comments.

OMG they lied. READ THE COMMENTS. Some of those might win our post of the year.
And, on Twitter, I found the President of the Pontiac Fiero Fan Club. I'm expecting a cease and desist letter this week.

I would volunteer to be hitchin a ride once you pass through Richmond or perhaps Staunton but am tied up next weekend....

Reactions: baccafarmer
Just passing thru to pick up new puppy. Let me tell you driving was not fun yesterday.

Btw you are a lucky guy. I’ve spent some time there and it’s a cool and beautiful spot with something for everyone.

Ive heard of monkeys driving.
I recently saw a guinea driving.
Never a bear.

#aseveryonescramblestofindagif
b47.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT