ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari commits to Iowa

Sounds like an ideal scenario for Penn St. Also, context would tell me that this has already occurred. If it has, I’m sure you’re happy about that.
I wasn’t really trying to engage in whatever this argument is about: I’m proud of all our Nittany Lion wrestlers (except for any that do things that are not to be proud of—but that’s pretty rare).

But the context of my remark is PSU National champ, 4X AA, and Cenzo’s stated biggest coaching influence (among others), Sanshiro Abe. Here’s a nice 1998 article about him:

Last edited:
I wasn’t really trying to engage in whatever this argument is about: I’m proud of all our Nittany Lion wrestlers (except for any that do things that are not to be proud of—but that’s pretty rare).

But the context of my remark is PSU National champ, 4X AA, and Cenzo’s stated biggest coaching influence (among others), Sanshiro Abe. Here’s a nice 1998 article about him:

Wow. Much greater appreciation of Sanshiro. Thanks for that.

I always miss Dean as a transfer. Dean wasn't filling a hole he replaced a returning AA.

Without the three portal imports this year, PSU is still the heavy favorites next March.

You and I are probably saying the same thing, kind of.

Penn State's recruiting and development is way ahead of the Hawks. The Hawks are looking to improve a solid lineup with an elite transfer or two. While PSU is starting with an elite lineup and adding to it with solid or elite (this year especially) transfers.

@HawkFan1986 you got @nitlion6 agreeing with you, well done. He's usually this to to Hawk fans:

mrrogers-fu.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT