ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Michigan strayed outside NCAA rule book....

The article said UTEP was put on probation for one year for something very similar. The head coach received a show cause. What are the odds Michigan gets probation for one year?? Zero.

“It’s not Ryan’s fault,” Harbaugh said. “He’s a coach. He wants to coach, he wants to talk.”

OK, Harbs. If it's not his fault then whose fault is it? Maybe the head coach should take more of an interest to be sure his staff knows what the rules are.

I think its' time to get rid of these "analysts". I mean Saban is the GOAT, but he needs an analyst? I'm pretty sure (not certain) that Bama started this whole analyst BS.
Hey, at least Saban knows enough to not have his analysts do any actual coaching like Michigan and Nebraska!😉

Reactions: BBrown
This just goes to show how much jealousy there is out there towards Jim and UM - the WINNINGEST program in CF history. Michigan is the one everybody is chasing - there's no denying that fact !! Basically a "nothing to see" article.

Reactions: Nittany_93
I think its' time to get rid of these "analysts". I mean Saban is the GOAT, but he needs an analyst? I'm pretty sure (not certain) that Bama started this whole analyst BS.
And his "analysts" are usually disgraced HC's at both the pro and college level. But yea Sabban is the greatest of all time.:rolleyes:
He's gonna need an "*" by that title.

I've read some here who claim the CJF visits this site. Would that not be classified as a violation? If true, isn't he availing himself of the wisdom of the BWI Coaching Advisory Board? They are something like anal ists?

Reactions: sluggo72
The article said UTEP was put on probation for one year for something very similar. The head coach received a show cause. What are the odds Michigan gets probation for one year?? Zero.

“It’s not Ryan’s fault,” Harbaugh said. “He’s a coach. He wants to coach, he wants to talk.”

OK, Harbs. If it's not his fault then whose fault is it? Maybe the head coach should take more of an interest to be sure his staff knows what the rules are.
I’d be really worried right now if I were Eastern Michigan!

Not sure where to put this and didn't want to start a new thread but thought those was funny:

E9t6MppXsAAkxdE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT