ADVERTISEMENT

Not happening

When the NCAA hands down their penalty, will Michigan also try to scare people by threatening to go to the NAIA?
Ideally they threaten to leave the NCAA and pull a ton of schools with them--including us. The death of the NCAA is win.

Ohio State, USC, Oregon, Washington, Penn State, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan State...next year this doesn't need the Cheaters!

Reactions: mcpat
Michael Biehn Wtf GIF by GritTV

• Haha
Reactions: mcpat
This is the biggest bit of nonsense. So their BoR discusses leaving - to exactly where?

And because direct evidence was found and shared that their staffer had a spreadsheet that details exactly who, where, when, and what? This wasn't a rush to judgement, it was a necessary step so that the other schools don't mutiny against the B1G. It shouldn't have come to the B1G to dish out the penalty, but the BoR if they had a shred of any real accountability. They've acted as bad as our BoT did.

Harbaugh is toast after this year anyway. He's been suspended for half of this season's games (3+3). So why hitch your wagon to someone that's jumping ship next year anyway and defend him like he's not complicit in this.

We must have traveled into a new dimension because where I am from only PSU fans make threats to leave the conference!

Don’t tease us.

Hey, leave us out of this. I'm a die-hard Buckeye, but I'm more pumped for your game than ours. (Michigan State doesn't exactly scare me.). If blue weren't also a UM color, I'd be sporting blue in your honor for the nooner. Because I can't do that, I'm wearing a Post-It note saying all sorts of positive PSU things. (E.g., "We are!", "[annoying lion sounds]", etc.)

Win.

Reactions: RickinDayton
Hey, leave us out of this. I'm a die-hard Buckeye, but I'm more pumped for your game than ours. (Michigan State doesn't exactly scare me.). If blue weren't also a UM color, I'd be sporting blue in your honor for the nooner. Because I can't do that, I'm wearing a Post-It note saying all sorts of positive PSU things.

Win.
Michigan State shouldn't scare you. That should be over by half.

Reactions: BuckeyeAlumnus
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT