ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite tv show from childhood list here...

717ax6Q1wGL._SL1500_.jpg
And the good Voltron too. I asked to the complete toy one Christmas. My dad bought the version with the 52 cars rather than the one with the 5 cats. This is a first-world problem, but I was disappointed.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
And the good Voltron too. I asked to the complete toy one Christmas. My dad bought the version with the 52 cars rather than the one with the 5 cats. This is a first-world problem, but I was disappointed.

Half the show was them fighting as cats against a Robeast, losing and when all was lost they would form Voltron, form the blazing sword then cut the Robeast into three sections.

How can you do that without the cats?

LdN

Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot, Ultraman, Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Love Boat and Fantasy Island.

When I was really young, I liked Gilligan’s Island. When I got older my favorite show was Family Ties.

Late night treat for me was “Wild Wild West.”

Otherwise lots of repeats for me.
Hillbillies, Green Acres, Looneys, Cisco Kid @6:00am on Saturdays, Jeannie, ...

My cowboy pistol/holster set was High Chaparral-themed.

Last edited:
Reactions: wplion and BBrown
Not sure my favorite because we hat limited tv (only in the evening when we watched what my old man wanted to watch, or Saturday mornings from wake up till 9:00am). BUT, I can tell you my least two favorite shows: #1- Land of the Lost. #2 - Lost in Space.

Reactions: A2Nit and BBrown
If you want to undersrand how the '60s happened, check out YouTubes of Froggie the Gremlin on the show Andy's Gang.

Not sure my favorite because we hat limited tv (only in the evening when we watched what my old man wanted to watch, or Saturday mornings from wake up till 9:00am). BUT, I can tell you my least two favorite shows: #1- Land of the Lost. #2 - Lost in Space.
LOL, I understand about limited viewing. We got 3 stations and in the summer the 2 from Pittsburgh would try to override the other making both unwatchable.

Late night treat for me was “Wild Wild West.”

Otherwise lots of repeats for me.
Hillbillies, Green Acres, Looneys, Cisco Kid @6:00am on Saturdays, Jeannie, ...

My cowboy pistol/holster set was High Chaparral-themed.
Agree, late night treat was Wild Wild West and then, I think it was late night Saturdays was The Avengers with Emma Peel and Steed.

LANCE LINK FANS: great documentary -

1. Gilligan's Island
2. Leave it to Beaver
3. Lance Link Secret Chimp
4. Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau

Reactions: STPGopherfan
I saw a tweet where a guy said his friends had "Emergency" and "Evil Knievel" lunchboxes and he had to use a "Waltons" lunchbox and got teased every day.

I had a red barn (might be a great follow up thread...what metal lunchbox was your favorite?)

c6c88f21eae805feb3d8d9137a74958f.jpg
LOL, I think I had one like that as well.
The other ones I had were The Munsters, A Speed Racer and then a Peanuts one.
Wasn't it awesome that if you knocked the thermos too hard the inside shattered into a million shards. LOL.

Reactions: Obliviax
My top 10 in no particular order:

Twilight Zone
Bonanza
Sky King
Dragnet
The Lone Ranger
Highway Patrol
I Dream of Jeanie
The Avengers
Perry Mason
Star Trek

This was mine. I loved James Garner. He was that cool like my Dad kind of cool. That early 70s cool. They don't make guys like this anymore, THE ROCKFORD FILES ..https://youtu.be/W1zYNrsx9Pw
Peter gunn
Gun smoke
Palladin
Bonanza

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT