ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Top 50 college football players

Shocking that there is only one player from PSU. Impossible to be as good as you guys are without at least 3-4 top 50 players.

Might be my own bias, but AJ Dillion should be higher than 36.

Hope to see BC vs PSU in the OB!

Shocking that there is only one player from PSU. Impossible to be as good as you guys are without at least 3-4 top 50 players.
McSorley is clearly a top-10, or, at worst, top-25 player. But after that, I think it would be hard to argue Penn State has any top-50-caliber player.

However, if it were extended to top-100 ... I think a case could be made for Connor McGovern, Shareef Miller, Juwan Johnson. By season's end, Menet, Wade, Parsons, Sanders and Bowen may even have a case.

Tua and Patterson being above Fromm is laughable.

I think Haskins is going to be really good, but getting a bit ahead of ourselves putting him on the list already.

Agreed. Seeing him above Swift at this point is stupid

Tua made one great play immediately after he made an awful one. While he was better than Hurts, he still isnt worthy of even top 100 yet.

Right--it's hype...like Haskins and Patterson and others on the list. Even Swift who I think is underrated at 35.
I do want to give them credit for putting Oliver at #1 though--he's earned that IMO

Might be my own bias, but AJ Dillion should be higher than 36.

Hope to see BC vs PSU in the OB!

Dillon definitely deserves top 25 consideration IMO
I was disappointed there was only one Penn State player on the list but then I couldn't think of anyone that HAD to be included. That may change a lot in a few months but right now it might actually be fair.

You guys must have a top 50 LB! I think the southern kids get a lot of hype. The northeast is due for a resurgence, hopefully this is the year.

All 4 Clemson DL in the top 24, 3 in the top 12. Sick.

What if games are silly with recruiting, but damn, if we could have picked up Wilkins
If we had Wilkins we would not have lost a few key games...he was the one that got away :(

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT