ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

That was really bad. Great start but couldn't run the ball and injuries are killing them again. I am still Eagles fan and always will be(not as bad as the Kotite years....yet). OL is banged up and out of synch(they said Kelce had some the sniffles so that tested him 2-3 times and made him travel and stay by himself until the test came back all negative). On the bright side, they put that Australian Rules football dude in at right tackle and it looked like he did okay but just didn't know who to block sometimes. At least he wasn't getting thrown around like Aaron Danold was doing to the Cowgirls OL last night. The Cowgirls losing eased the pain of the Iggles loss. :cool: :D
There’s no sugar coating it when a team blows a 17 point lead against an inept offensive team.

The Eagles should have won that game. The only way the Redskins could come back is if the Eagles imploded with turnovers and short fields.

Doug should have and could have adjusted. Wentz too. Oh well. This continues a multi-season trend with the Eagles not being able to stay healthy and it wreaking havoc on them early in seasons.

Their upcoming slate is brutal, so they need to figure it out fast.

That was really bad. Great start but couldn't run the ball and injuries are killing them again. I am still Eagles fan and always will be(not as bad as the Kotite years....yet). OL is banged up and out of synch(they said Kelce had some the sniffles so that tested him 2-3 times and made him travel and stay by himself until the test came back all negative). On the bright side, they put that Australian Rules football dude in at right tackle and it looked like he did okay but just didn't know who to block sometimes. At least he wasn't getting thrown around like Aaron Danold was doing to the Cowgirls OL last night. The Cowgirls losing eased the pain of the Iggles loss. :cool: :D

The one thing all Philly and Washington fans can agree on is it’s always great to see Dallas lose. 😜

This continues a multi-season trend with the Eagles not being able to stay healthy and it wreaking havoc on them early in seasons

Yeah I just don’t get it. Since the SB it’s been injury riddled season after injury riddled season. I know they changed their medical staff a few times but I’m starting to think it could be the strength and conditioning program? Maybe the dietitian? I haven’t seen a 2+ season injury bug in..... forever. Something is up.

Yeah I just don’t get it. Since the SB it’s been injury riddled season after injury riddled season. I know they changed their medical staff a few times but I’m starting to think it could be the strength and conditioning program? Maybe the dietitian? I haven’t seen a 2+ season injury bug in..... forever. Something is up.
I thought they changed out all of their medical people including the dietitian

Reactions: nittanyfan333
I’m beginning to think that Wentz isn’t all that smart. He still plays like a rookie and puts himself in positions where he takes too many hits.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I’m beginning to think that Wentz isn’t all that smart. He still plays like a rookie and puts himself in positions where he takes too many hits.
My guess is he’s trying to do too much to prove he’s a star QB. When 2/3 of his supporting cast is hurt, that’s hard.

Reactions: TheGLOV
This is my last post on the topic. I will let you have the final word. Feel free to call me stupid again. That really hurt...lol Why in God's name would I want it to be true? The last thing I want is for Snyder to have to sell the team. Philly fans hope he stays for another 25 years. I have no real feelings about the guy and wouldn't know him if he walked up and pissed on my feet.

If he walked up to you, introduced himself to you then pissed on your feet; how would you feel?

Asking for a friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT