ADVERTISEMENT

Former Nittany Lion returning to Pennsylvania, signing with Eagles

Looks like he got the Eagles up from $11m per year to a little over $12 plus incentives and a better guarantee.

giphy.gif

As a Bears fan I was hoping he'd come to Chicago. Bears signed Swift instead. Younger and cheaper, so probably a wise move but it's not my money, would have rather seen Barkley.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
So glad he got out of NY! Was heartbroken when they drafted him. Said after his first year he should demand they make huge investments in the o line or sit out. Giants just suck.

Interesting he signed with Philadelphia. From PSU -> Giants-> Philadelphia…. Always close to home in New Jersey .

Wish him well.

Last edited:
Never liked Swift. Could have been a Penn Stater, but he went to Georgia ($$$$???). Much better to watch pro football when our Penn Staters are on the local team.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
I’ve watched almost every game Saquon has played for the Giants and it’s been painful. I’m not an Eagles fan at all, but I’m so happy Saquon ended up there and would love to see him torch the Giants twice and flip Tiki Barber the bird after every TD…and then go on to win a SB. Never thought I would say this, but Go Birds!

I’ve watched almost every game Saquon has played for the Giants and it’s been painful. I’m not an Eagles fan at all, but I’m so happy Saquon ended up there and would love to see him torch the Giants twice and flip Tiki Barber the bird after every TD…and then go on to win a SB. Never thought I would say this, but Go Birds!
I likewise have seen pretty much every single game he played in New York. The offensive line has been the worst in the NFL. Other than Thomas who missed half the season to injury, I’m not sure a single starter on that line last season would be a back up on any other NFL team let alone the starter. That line was even worse than the quality of the lines he had at PSU (those were bad coming out of the sanctions,) and that is saying something considering how many times the D was in the backfield. I feel bad that the guy never played behind a competent line in his college or NFL career.

I likewise have seen pretty much every single game he played in New York. The offensive line has been the worst in the NFL. Other than Thomas who missed half the season to injury, I’m not sure a single starter on that line last season would be a back up on any other NFL team let alone the starter. That line was even worse than the quality of the lines he had at PSU (those were bad coming out of the sanctions,) and that is saying something considering how many times the D was in the backfield. I feel bad that the guy never played behind a competent line in his college or NFL career.
And they had several years to improve it and failed miserably. Giants are a giant joke.

And they had several years to improve it and failed miserably. Giants are a giant joke.
At one point they were a well run franchise, and then the kids took over and cannot create consistency at all. They are a laughing stock. The sons rarely live up to the legacy of the fathers in any organization in any industry. The Giants had two lucky 9-7 season Super Bowls getting hot at the end of the season and then just mediocrity since. I laugh at some of the comments that Steelers fans make about their organization. I would kill to have that ownership and management consistency and excellence for the Giants.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Someone tell me about the Eagles offensive line?
Good, above average or decent???

Then throw in the fact that they’ve had below average QB play, no top receivers or tight ends, and every defense focused on stopping Barkley, and you have a recipe for disaster for any RB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT