ADVERTISEMENT

CKLV

J.Mendez OSU with a tech fall over V.Cornella of Cornell 18-1

3 min+ riding time for Mendez. At least, OSU has one guy doing well. Mendez doesn't look as bulked up as the rest of the team. Perhaps, that's part of the reason why he's doing better than the others?
Yeah, I wouldn't sleep on Mendez. Didn't Cornella and Bartlett go to SV a few weeks ago? Or I am thinking of someone else?

Noticed a few things. Shapiro gassed, and he is great on the mat, but not so much in neutral.

Don't know if you guys saw, but Iowa had trouble with Penn. Ended up winning 22-13.
Yeah turned it on only to watch VV in another one of his thrillers. Literally put me to sleep. Woke up to watch Kennedy get worked over by the guy Carter just techd last week. Then I dozed off again watching Iowa JV team from 184-HWT

This Iowa team is the most boring And least offensive Iowa team in as long as I can remember. They stink

Yeah turned it on only to watch VV in another one of his thrillers. Literally put me to sleep. Woke up to watch Kennedy get worked over by the guy Carter just techd last week. Then I dozed off again watching Iowa JV team from 184-HWT

This Iowa team is the most boring And least offensive Iowa team in as long as I can remember. They stink
I find them offensive in any iteration!!

Shapiro got his points off 2 reversals & an escape. Cardenas had almost a minute & a half riding time.

But Anthony Ferrari will help right the ship. You know, the guy who beat VV 2-1 on the strength of stall calls and an escape

So the guy Mesenbrink beat 25-6 just lost to Amine 4-0? Huh

giphy.gif

I may be off by 1 but I believe VV has scored only 1 takedown so far this season in 6 matches against D1 opponents. He makes Lewan look like Nolf
He had 1 takedown against 3 D1 opponents before CKLV started.

That 1 was in SV against an Oregon State backup 141 who bumped up to 149.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT