ADVERTISEMENT

CKLV

Are the brackets published anywhere? Thanks.
He’s basing it off pre-seeds listed in a Flo article.

This weight is reason enough to watch the entire tournament. Below are the expected 157-pounders with their pre-seeds.

1. Peyton Robb, Nebraska
2. Jacori Teemer, Arizona State
3. Bryce Andonian, Virginia Tech
4. Will Lewan, Michigan
5. Ed Scott, NC State
6. Daniel Cardenas, Stanford
7. Trevor Chumbley, Northwestern
8. Cael Swensen, South Dakota State
9. Joey Blaze, Purdue
10. Paddy Gallagher, Ohio State
11. Cody Chittum, Iowa State
12. Peyten Keller, Ohio
13. Tommy Askey, Appalachian State
14. Meyer Shapiro, Cornell
15. Chris Earnest, Campbell
16. Legend Lamer, Cal Poly
17. RJ Weston, Northern Iowa

This weight is reason enough to watch the entire tournament. Below are the expected 157-pounders with their pre-seeds.

1. Peyton Robb, Nebraska
4. Will Lewan, Michigan
5. Ed Scott, NC State
9. Joey Blaze, Purdue
12. Peyten Keller, Ohio
Gotcha. Jesus, no love for Shapiro.

Reactions: District four

1. Peyton Robb, Nebraska
4. Will Lewan, Michigan
5. Ed Scott, NC State
9. Joey Blaze, Purdue
12. Peyten Keller, Ohio
Wow, that is stacked.

The team race should be wide open. There is no one team dominating the brackets.

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/11545893-2023-cliff-keen-las-vegas-invitational-pre-seeds
184 Negron vs Keck. Go bulked-up Tony!
Maybe an obvious call but this is going to be a coming out party for Shapiro. I’ll take him to win it all an announce himself as a top 3-4 guy at 157 THIS year.
I was shocked he's 14 in this draw. I get that there's no body of work in the college ranks yet, but he clearly shouldn't be behind some of those names above him (3rd among freshman?!?). I also expect him to be a top 5 seed by NCAAs.

Reactions: goldenanimal
Anyone going? I'm going to be there for Friday's competition. I know three guys who are competing so I want to be sure to see them wrestle.

You may be right but I’m taking Robb.
Me too. Shapiro is incredible but there are some great guys in this weight with that veterans savvy. I wouldn’t be shocked if he won but I’m putting my $ on Robb at the moment

I also hope we get a Chittum vs Shapiro match. Battle of top recruits and both have a ton of well deserved hype. I think their styles would make for a fun match as well

Gotcha. Jesus, no love for Shapiro.
In their prediction article on 157, Flo is picking Shapiro to win the bracket. Yikes. FWIW, Cardenas lost to Robb at NCAAs 6-4, while Shapiro (yes, in freestyle) beat Cardenas 11-0 at the US Open in April. If you haven't seen it, you can find it on YouTube (and you can find Shapiro vs. Antrell Taylor (currently 6-0 his freshman year at Nebraska, and ranked #10 by wrestlestat) where Shapiro destroyed Taylor at the same tournament). Still, tough start for the true freshman!

In their prediction article on 157, Flo is picking Shapiro to win the bracket. Yikes. FWIW, Cardenas lost to Robb at NCAAs 6-4, while Shapiro (yes, in freestyle) beat Cardenas 11-0 at the US Open in April. If you haven't seen it, you can find it on YouTube (and you can find Shapiro vs. Antrell Taylor (currently 6-0 his freshman year at Nebraska, and ranked #10 by wrestlestat) where Shapiro destroyed Taylor at the same tournament). Still, tough start for the true freshman!
Shapiro is great and obviously good at folk but just like Mesenbrink he is better at free right now. Those scores don’t mean a lot to me. I still think he beats Cardenas and Antrell but Robb, Teemer, Andonian could give him trouble. I know everyone hates Lewan but with his style he can frustrate really good wrestlers as well. If it was freestyle I would pick him to win but this early into his freshman season I see him taking a few losses. I pick him to take 4th and it’s really just because we haven’t seen him against any top guys in folk in the past 2 years. By the national tournament I’m sure he will be more than ready. I think the same about Mesenbrink. I expect him to take a few losses but he will be ready when it counts

Reactions: goldenanimal
This weight is stacked. It’s going to be so much fun to watch. You got the older, vets and the new comers. I got a feeling this is where Meyer Shapiro shows the wrestling world he is young but a top Dawg. I got Shapiro winning but in some wars

Reactions: NittanyChris
Dang time zones. I was looking for the brackets but looks like wrestling starts at noon eastern time

what the hell has happened to Nick Bouzakis??? He just got dominated and majored in the first round!

Sorry to be dense but signed up for Flo. Trying to watch and it says 11 streams available but can only access one map. Any advice?

Bouzakis majored 11-3 by Tyler Knox from Stanford
Obligatory Ohio State hype train gif:

giphy.gif

I know this may be shocking to a lot of people but Flo hasn't been able to upload the brackets for CKLV yet.

I can see the FloArena brackets using Safari browser, but they will not work using Firefox.

Last edited:
Sorry to be dense but signed up for Flo. Trying to watch and it says 11 streams available but can only access one map. Any advice?
What are you using to watch with? Computer, tablet/phone, Firestick/Roku, etc?

If a computer this page should default to the bout board:

But if you scroll down, you can choose individual mats. And if you hover your cursor over the video, you'll see some icons upper-right that allow you to watch 4 or 2 mats at once. If you pick one of those, you can then add mats from below.

Interface is different on smart TVs and touchscreens, though.

Reactions: Ski
What are you using to watch with? Computer, tablet/phone, Firestick/Roku, etc?

If a computer this page should default to the bout board:

But if you scroll down, you can choose individual mats. And if you hover your cursor over the video, you'll see some icons upper-right that allow you to watch 4 or 2 mats at once. If you pick one of those, you can then add mats from below.

Interface is different on smart TVs and touchscreens, though.
I was on the floapp on my iPad. I went on my laptop and can see it now. So thank you very much!

Reactions: nerfstate
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT