ADVERTISEMENT

CKLV

2024 174 lb NCAA Final:

Lorenzo Norman vs. Gabe Arnold

*attempting to get the board record for angry emoji reactions*
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 etc

0-2 for Braden Thompson. Norman loss looks a lot better, but the next one....

The thing about Bryce Andonian is that he’s more fun than good. Which isn’t to say he isn’t good. But if a guy can stay solid and has any sort of conventional offense he’ll have scoring opportunities.

It’s why Levi put it on him after the big move and why Shapiro was always gonna be a tough matchup for him.

As for Shapiro, he’s very much as advertised and I think he’s in a group there with Robb and Haines that may end up just being Haines and Shapiro.

As for Norman, loved him at Blair and looks like he’s putting things together at Stanford. Long, lanky, slick and strong. Has the potential to be big time.

I don't make too much out of a loss here and there.. as we all know, sometimes these kids mess up and have a hard cut or simply not feeling good. With that said, I am surprised Nick B has been getting knocked off here and there...

It's a great joke because Ohio State claimed that years after he won the title.
Great, but Martin gave Bo 2 of his 3 losses. Martin was top tier. His dad is an ahole and I hope he is the joke. That being said Paddy can't hold MMs jock.

Great, but Martin gave Bo 2 of his 3 losses. Martin was top tier. His dad is an ahole and I hope he is the joke. That being said Paddy can't hold MMs jock.
I didn’t like the narrative by his fans because it was used as a convenient way to minimize Bo’s victories - and that Martin would get him the next time for sure because you’d then see the real Myles.

With Ohio State, the joke is rarely the wrestler, though the wrestler is often the foil for the joke. The joke is almost always the coach, the program, the PR machine, or the fans.

Is Norman the kid that Sealey beat the past few years in the Blair vs Sem dual?

Is Norman the kid that Sealey beat the past few years in the Blair vs Sem dual?
No. Last year Sealey beat Barry Norman at 157, guessing that's Lorenzo's brother. Lorenzo wrestled 165 in that dual.

Reactions: zzs006
No. Last year Sealey beat Barry Norman at 157, guessing that's Lorenzo's brother. Lorenzo wrestled 165 in that dual.
i remember being a little underwhelmed with Ferrari after his 3-1 win over Norman in the Ironman finals. definitely not as up on high school wrestling as i used to be

J.Mendez OSU with a tech fall over V.Cornella of Cornell 18-1

3 min+ riding time for Mendez. At least, OSU has one guy doing well. Mendez doesn't look as bulked up as the rest of the team. Perhaps, that's part of the reason why he's doing better than the others?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT