ADVERTISEMENT

Better Call Saul tonight

Sumabitch!

I watched all 4 seasons on Netflix and thought I could watch the current season #5 on demand. NOPE! Only the last 4 episodes are available. Not even available on the AMC app.

The only place I could find episodes 1-6 are on Amazon Prime for $2.99 each.

Reactions: LionJim
Sumabitch!

I watched all 4 seasons on Netflix and thought I could watch the current season #5 on demand. NOPE! Only the last 4 episodes are available. Not even available on the AMC app.

$18? Probably worth it all things considered

I was a bit disappointed in the last episode of S5... the two previous were outstanding. My gut said Lalo does get killed right from the beginning.... Maybe it was the fact that the two prior episodes were really good... I guess I was expecting a bombshell....that didnt happen..

I guess so... but after she quit the law firm.. you knew she was heading that direction.. the pro bona stuff is good but no money in it..... I guess they set it up .....What will kim do next season... Lalo is going to kill Nacho...

Sumabitch!

I think you can stream all of season 5 with the AMC Premiere subscription for $4.99 for a month. It may even be commercial-free.

I think you can stream all of season 5 with the AMC Premiere subscription for $4.99 for a month. It may even be commercial-free.
I read that the licensing restrictions that only allows the last 4 episodes to be shown on demand applies also applies to AMC Premier.

I read that the licensing restrictions that only allows the last 4 episodes to be shown on demand applies also applies to AMC Premier.
I doubt it's a licensing issue to make more than 4 episodes available on their own network website for an AMC show. More than likely it's a tactic taken by AMC to try to increase subscribers on their paid service. Most other networks provide access to the most recent full season of a show on their sites, assuming you have a cable provider login. Assuming Netflix keeps the rights to the show for a while the latest season will appear there at some point, likely before the final season starts airing on AMC.

I doubt it's a licensing issue to make more than 4 episodes available on their own network website for an AMC show. More than likely it's a tactic taken by AMC to try to increase subscribers on their paid service. Most other networks provide access to the most recent full season of a show on their sites, assuming you have a cable provider login. Assuming Netflix keeps the rights to the show for a while the latest season will appear there at some point, likely before the final season starts airing on AMC.
It's not so they can increase subscribers on their paid service - their paid service doesn't offer it.

I think it's so they can make money by selling rights to places like Amazon Prime.

I assume Netflix will pick up season 5 once season starts on AMC.

Sorry ‘bout that. I looked again and they have a few shows that have full seasons but BCS apparently isn’t one of them. FWIW, they have a 1 week free trial if anyone wants to watch the available episodes without commercials.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Through S2 E7. Probably obvious, but Stacey Ehrmantraut keeps manipulating Mike when it comes to money, she's not a great person and I am sure that plays out down the line.

Reactions: BBrown
It’ll seem obvious once you see it for yourself.
which brings up one of my all time favorite camera shots from BB or BCS. Camera shows the top of a hill with road coming over it. Mike slowly rises up over the horizon as he gets out of car, so that you can just see upper part of his body. Episode 302, 44 minute mark. F'in awesome.

I know the scene, but that doesn't explain how Gus' crew crossed paths with Mike in the first place and why they started tracking him.

1. Nacho hires Mike to kill Tuco, Hector's nephew
  2. Mike puts Tuco in jail by staging a fight
  3. Hector wants Mike to testify that Tuco's gun was actually his, so Tuco gets a lighter sentence. Mike refuses
  4. The cousins threaten his granddaughter by showing up on the neighbors' roof while Mike was at the pool with her
  5. Mike goes to kill Hector, Gus' man (Victor?) leaves a note telling him not to
  6. Mike starts robbing him instead

I don't like Chuck at all. Now he blackmailed Jimmy and is trying to get him disbarred. Just terrible, fight Jimmy!

I like Nacho, love the sarcastic punk film student, didn't realize Francesca was Saul's secretary in BB until the flash forward. I am halfway through season 4 in Netflix, what is my season 5 solution!?!

You don't remember Hector almost drowning one of the cousins when they were children?

I have a confession, I never watched Breaking Bad. When an episode would come on I might watch a few minutes, but could never get into the show. I am beginning to think I made a mistake.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
I have a confession, I never watched Breaking Bad. When an episode would come on I might watch a few minutes, but could never get into the show. I am beginning to think I made a mistake.
Season 3 to season 5 of BB is some of the best TV I've ever seen. I didn't watch right when it first started airing and honestly I didn't think the first few episodes lived up to the tremendous amount of hype. I stuck with it and boy am I glad I did.

Best show ever, imho, beginning to end. Characters, actors, storyline, everything was brilliant.

Reactions: NittanyChris
Finished season 4. I DO NOT LIKE Eduardo/Lalo. Poor Werner.

How can I watch season 5!?! I am a DirecTV and Netflix customer.

Finished season 4. I DO NOT LIKE Eduardo/Lalo. Poor Werner.

How can I watch season 5!?! I am a DirecTV and Netflix customer.
What? Lalo is a fantastic character. Yes, he is pure evil, but with such charm. I'll take him over Tuco any day.

You may have to pay to watch S5 at this point. Your only hope is that AMC/DTV puts the full season on demand.

Reactions: NedFromYork
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT