ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Or Wrestling Team, You Make The Call

Has to be the oddest (wrestling?) team picture I've ever seen.

http://iuhoosiers.com/roster.aspx?path=wrestling

I notice there are ZERO seniors, only 5 JUNIORS, SIX sophomores and SIXTEEN Freshman on the Indiana roster. When almost 60 % of your team is freshman...….that should be a promising statistic. Of course I remember when Northwestern had 20+ returning Letterman from their Zero win football team......and that didn't turn out too well. :) I am sure this is a more positive sign.

image_handler.aspx

What's so weird about a bunch of short-haired nuns doing the "this is my gun" part of the "This is my rifle, this is my gun" cadence? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaBearSLIM
I notice there are ZERO seniors, only 5 JUNIORS, SIX sophomores and SIXTEEN Freshman on the Indiana roster. When almost 60 % of your team is freshman...….that should be a promising statistic. Of course I remember when Northwestern had 20+ returning Letterman from their Zero win football team......and that didn't turn out too well. :) I am sure this is a more positive sign.
I am guessing that the reason for zero seniors is those guys all quit before they reach their senior year. A constant problem with those guys in the past. It would be nice to see Indiana become somewhat relevant in wrestling. Maybe the new coach can make that happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT