ADVERTISEMENT

Other Teams You Love

RB-Old

Jan 22, 2020
So now that wrestling is over I'm guessing that everybody on here will be leaving the rarest of rarest of rare things a sports fan can experience, a sure thing. It's such a privilege to support a team who even on a down year puts up four individual champs and who has won 11 of 13 titles and seems to be getting stronger. But now it's like the song said, "Back to Life, Back to Reality" and following teams who don't always win. For me it's the Phillies, they've been my favorite sports team all my life. God knows they've been tough to watch but once you pick a team you stick with them. This year they look like they have a good squad and are expected to contend for a title but they're nowhere near a sure thing. I've also been a Manchester City fan since 2006-07 so I've been lucky to support a dominant football (soccer) team as well but they're certainly not guaranteed anything with teams like Liverpool, Arsenal and Real Madrid on the horizon for them.

What team is going to take up your time until the Resilite is rolled out again?

So now that wrestling is over I'm guessing that everybody on here will be leaving the rarest of rarest of rare things a sports fan can experience, a sure thing. It's such a privilege to support a team who even on a down year puts up four individual champs and who has won 11 of 13 titles and seems to be getting stronger. But now it's like the song said, "Back to Life, Back to Reality" and following teams who don't always win. For me it's the Phillies, they've been my favorite sports team all my life. God knows they've been tough to watch but once you pick a team you stick with them. This year they look like they have a good squad and are expected to contend for a title but they're nowhere near a sure thing. I've also been a Manchester City fan since 2006-07 so I've been lucky to support a dominant football (soccer) team as well but they're certainly not guaranteed anything with teams like Liverpool, Arsenal and Real Madrid on the horizon for them.

What team is going to take up your time until the Resilite is rolled out again?
NLWC, and USA! 😎

I love hockey as well and root for the Colorado Avalanche. I’ll watch pretty much every game from here on out. They are good this year and have a shot to win it all.

I also can’t wait for freestyle season! I especially love watching the up and comers. U17’s and U20’s are my favorites

I'll watch some of the NBA and NHL playoffs in the evenings as well as the Pirates simply b/c there is not going to be much else on. But after OTT, I will hopefully spend the majority of the next 4-5 months outside with the kids doing family things until olympics and then football season!

Reactions: baccafarmer
Your Philadelphia Union! and of course the Phillies!
I lived and died with the Phillies for the first 15 years of my life. Then I was obsessed with the Eagles for the next 30-40 years. My son learned most of his swear words by sitting near me on a Sunday afternoon watching the birds.

My son tells me the Union sucks this year. He's one of those who's had season tickets for years and worries about their farm system. A true fan.

Wrestling. That's the sport that keeps me and my family watching. 4 brothers (plus my other son) separated by half a continent were in synch together watching the nationals. It gives us something to talk about.

Reactions: mcruny42
I was a PSU field hockey fan since 2014, but for some reason I jumped ship and became a Northwestern field hockey fan 3 years ago.

Go Cats!!! 😎

Besides Penn State football:

Steelers
Flyers
Phillies
Philly Union
Chelsea
Sixers
Temple basketball

Steelers and Pirates fan but nothing like my passion for PSU wrestling.

I'll spend a lot of my time this summer watching late models and sprints on flo racing.

Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT