ADVERTISEMENT

Another TV alert. Tonight MBB TOSU at PSU on BTN at 8. Should be interesting.

Just cramping....he's back in after a quick massage and some stretching and lead back out to 20! Let's go boys finish this

RPI was 85 going into this game. If PSU wins tonight and wins another game against the higher RPI teams it plays to finish the reg season, how high could they get their RPI to?? Realistically, need an RPI in the 50's to get in.....

Nice to see this team play with confidence but yet again we saw the second half "break" where they just stop playing. Fortunately they were up 30 when it started and woke back up leading by 16.

FIRE. CHAMBERS. :eek:

I obviously had been highly critical of Chambers, but I didn't like what I had seen. However, I am willing to say that I could have gotten it wrong. This is a different team than a month ago. Chambers deserves a lot of credit. He's done a hell of a job turning this season around.

Awesome.

th

FIRE. CHAMBERS. :eek:

I obviously had been highly critical of Chambers, but I didn't like what I had seen. However, I am willing to say that I could have gotten it wrong. This is a different team than a month ago. Chambers deserves a lot of credit. He's done a hell of a job turning this season around.

Awesome.
It takes a big man with a blue avatar to admit that he may possibly....could have been wrong. Well done.

Reactions: wbcincy
That was awesome to see. Just like the wrestling match against Tosu. Obviously Franklin is all in.
Speaking of wrestling...was that Mark Hall cheering into the camera from the mass of students right before they cut away?

From Eleven Warriors...for your amusement.

Zimmy07
2 hours ago
I think this is the point where TTUN gets relegated to former rival for me.

Wisconsin was close to doing it several years ago but I feel a very real hatred for those assholes to the East right now.

who the hell beat this team 9 times this year?

There's some good stuff here.
https://www.elevenwarriors.com/foru...vs-psu-basketbucks-2nd-half-open-thread-bingo
Wow. What a bunch of mouth breathers. What a dbag fanbase.

He saw those passes Reaves was making and was going to have a chat to see what he was doing in the fall!

Seriously, It is AWESOME to see CJF all fired up at these events
Yeah, he was on the front row and hugging PSU wrestlers after the thrilling 19-18 victory over tOSU.

I get the impression that he likes beating the Buckeyes. :)

Reactions: Agoodnap
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT