ADVERTISEMENT

Another TV alert. Tonight MBB TOSU at PSU on BTN at 8. Should be interesting.

It takes a big man with a blue avatar to admit that he may possibly....could have been wrong. Well done.

The qualifiers were intentional. I am not sold yet.

There is still a lot of basketball to play. After several years of frustration, and frustration not that long ago this season, I have been encouraged and even elated the past couple of weeks. I am encouraged, but not sold. For now, I am enjoying legitimately better play and the wins that have come with it. Now, how far can they take it this season? Can they sustain this play for the remaining regular-season games and the conference tournament and make the ncaa tournament? I obviously hope so, but let's see.

Reactions: bison13
This is just awesome. So happy for these guys and for the apparent Chambers turnaround. Maybe we could make some noise in the Big Dance- I hope that would make ESPN and the NCAA cringe.

There is still a lot of basketball to play. After several years of frustration, and frustration not that long ago this season, I have been encouraged and even elated the past couple of weeks. I am encouraged, but not sold. For now, I am enjoying legitimately better play and the wins that have come with it. Now, how far can they take it this season? Can they sustain this play for the remaining regular-season games and the conference tournament and make the ncaa tournament? I obviously hope so, but let's see.

I'm with you.. but maybe, just maybe this team just needed that Tony Carr banked 3 to go in at Ohio State, like the football program needed the Marcus Allen/Grant Haley fg block scoop and score, to give them that confidence needed to win consistently against anyone. I hope it's not just a hot 3 weeks of basketball where Ohio State is just a good matchup for us. But this is really all I've wanted from PSU basketball.. be in the mix for an NCAA tournament berth late in most years and be a top 5 or 6 team in the conference with an occasional run at top 3. It's fun to watch PSU play meaningful basketball games, period.

Great show last night from the team Great enthusiasm from the fans. Some of the curtains were down. Hopefully the place is rocking again next Wednesday vs Michigan.

Reactions: bison13
I'm with you.. but maybe, just maybe this team just needed that Tony Carr banked 3 to go in at Ohio State, like the football program needed the Marcus Allen/Grant Haley fg block scoop and score, to give them that confidence needed to win consistently against anyone. I hope it's not just a hot 3 weeks of basketball where Ohio State is just a good matchup for us. But this is really all I've wanted from PSU basketball.. be in the mix for an NCAA tournament berth late in most years and be a top 5 or 6 team in the conference with an occasional run at top 3. It's fun to watch PSU play meaningful basketball games, period.

Great show last night from the team Great enthusiasm from the fans. Some of the curtains were down. Hopefully the place is rocking again next Wednesday vs Michigan.

Whatever it is, it's clicked at the right time. They're winning, and they look great doing it. They are playing much, much better than they were a month ago. There is a rhythm to the offense. Maybe it is confidence. Maybe it is a sense of urgency. Whatever it is, Chambers and the players have turned it around, and it's great to watch.

I've always said that I like Chambers as a person. He has the right mindset for Penn State. He's a class act, and I love his energy. I want nothing more than for him to be successful at Penn State.

100% agree, still work needed on X's/O's (too many late in the shot clock heaves when OSU made their run) and some time situations but a better job of subbing recently, especially the last minute of the first half last night. Moore is playing his best ball of the season, so they need to go the offense/defense subbing more often with him once Watkins picks up a foul. While Chambers and staff deserve some credit for the last couple weeks they then must also take the heat for the bad losses earlier which many of Pat's family on here ever refused to admit.

ADVERTISEMENT