ADVERTISEMENT

Another TV alert. Tonight MBB TOSU at PSU on BTN at 8. Should be interesting.

CattyGuy51

Nov 8, 2001
The team has been playing pretty well lately buttttttt the only lost in conference by OSU is to PSU. Hopefully it will be a win.
45-21 good guys at the half. WHATTTTTTTT!!!!!!! Can they keep it going in the second half? I say YES! Best I think I have seen any team play in a LONG time.
Up by 27 at less then 16. Keep it going
Up 17 with a bit over 7 to play. Can't coast now. Got to keep the hammer down.
Up 18 at 5
I can't believe I'm posting this up 21 with 3 minutes.
79-56 UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! Carr with 30!!!!

Last edited:
Tosu has their leading scorer back - who didn't play against PSU in columbus.

They just lifted the curtain on the press row side of the BJC! Overflow student crowd after filling the sidelines and behind the basket. Still coming in too.

Reactions: john4psu
They just lifted the curtain on the press row side of the BJC! Overflow student crowd after filling the sidelines and behind the basket. Still coming in too.

Reactions: MtNittany
Gunsie's latest persona has already been dealt with so we've got a win no matter what happens in the game!

Turn overs are leading to easy baskets and keeping PSU from getting set on defense where they have been excelling. Need to keep Watkins near the basket and stop turning over the ball up top.

Up by 14 with under 5 minutes left in first half. Game very similar to first one against osu.

WOW....sign up Reaves....Where's Franklin!!!

Reaves with the TD to Carr with 2 secs left.....and 1!!!!

GREAT FIRST HALF

Reactions: bmw199
Biggest deficit for OSU all season...can you imagine if Penn State could make their foul shots?

OSU is shooting their foul shots at a lower percentage than us at the half. 67% isn't "awful" in college. Its just frustrating.

OSU is shooting their foul shots at a lower percentage than us at the half. 67% isn't "awful" in college. Its just frustrating.
I’m not complaining, just would love to have those points to add to this lead.

better 50/50 passer.....Reeves or Trace???

Better 50/50 receiver J. Johnson or T. Carr????

Last edited:
Pat Chambers is a joke. His offense is a joke. His defense is a joke. There's really no reason we shouldn't be up 35 right now with a real coach.

#ArmchairADs
And Tony Carr’s not good enough to be drafted...oh wait, that’s what you posted.

OSU cut lead in half, still a ton of time left too and with Reaves over I think we could be in danger here.

ADVERTISEMENT