ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing Wrestling Moves Thread

Pitt likely erased all video evidence of its wrestling team after the Midlands incident.
Maybe one of you who was there could create one of those Leggo reenactments of it.
I found a puppet version online. Instead of Team Pitt, they called it Team America:

team-america-world-police-puppet-sex.jpg

To this day, the first dude in red to Cunningham's right is still counting swipes against Bo, unsure of what happened.
Ahhhhhh...SPORTS!! Don't ya love it? An individual or team's fortunes changing in a split second that steals victory from the jaws of defeat, or the opposite...stealing defeat from the jaws of victory (that one might take some 'splainin). Seen both in my years on this earth. As fans, we should be grateful for what we are seeing, imo...which is some level of brilliance from these young men.

To this day, the first dude in red to Cunningham's right is still counting swipes against Bo, unsure of what happened.
Hahahaha! SIT YOUR FAT ASS DOWN!

I like the big guy in the green shirt from the main angle as his heart is ripped from his chest. Goes from Jersey Shore style fist pumping to resigned angry arm crossing in 8 seconds (see :20-28)

Hahahaha! SIT YOUR FAT ASS DOWN!

I like the big guy in the green shirt from the main angle as his heart is ripped from his chest. Goes from Jersey Shore style fist pumping to resigned angry arm crossing in 8 seconds (see :20-28)

How in the hell was that only the #2 scramble from the NCAA Finals?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT