ADVERTISEMENT

A word from Barry Fenchak

I remember one word from Barry when he posted on here, referring to a Penn State student athlete at the time: retard. That was enough for me to disregard him after that.
With a child with special needs, you’d think Barry would be a little more sensitive with word choices.

I'd vote for him. Think of it as 'disruptive technology'.

ONe thing is for certain as I've watched the BOTs actions over the past ten years: The same old same old isn't doing shit. What is there to lose? The entertainment value here is sky high.

Not to get political, but it would be interesting to know how many in the "I'll never vote for Barry because he says mean things" crowd voted for Trump.

Reactions: ThePennsyOracle
I'd vote for him. Think of it as 'disruptive technology'.

ONe thing is for certain as I've watched the BOTs actions over the past ten years: The same old same old isn't doing shit. What is there to lose? The entertainment value here is sky high.
Seriously. Can you imagine the theater? It wouldn't last long. They'd apply something in Robert's Rules of Order to weaken, marginalize, and eventually remove Barry altogether. It would be GOLD while it lasted though.

Last edited:
Seriously. Can you imagine the theater? It wouldn't last long. They'd apply something in Robert's Rules of Order to weaken, marginalize, and eventually remove Barry altogether. It would be GOLD while it lasted though.
It would be an embarrassment to him and to the university. Let sleeping dogs lie.

It would be an embarrassment to him and to the university. Let sleeping dogs lie.

I'd venture to guess you don't care if Barry embarrasses himself. As for the University, how many people do you think pay attention to this stuff? Now, if Barry shot another Board member or senior administrator, you'd have a point and I'd have cause to celebrate.

He doesn't remember that he spent five days in jail?!? Must've been one hell of a bender.
And a player in a huge cocaine dealer. Then involved in a corruption scandal with the mayor of Allentown.

Not to get political, but it would be interesting to know how many in the "I'll never vote for Barry because he says mean things" crowd voted for Trump.
I’m not a “Ill never vote for Barry because he says mean things” guy, mainly because I cannot vote in PSU elections anyway. If given the option to vote for Barry, I wouldn’t vote for him based on how he came off on here. That said, if it was an election I actually had a vote in I would put time into getting to know his positions opposed to others running and weigh his positions against his personality and approach.
For the record, I did vote for Trump in his first election.

And a player in a huge cocaine dealer. Then involved in a corruption scandal with the mayor of Allentown.

And to think the members of our BOT's actually voted for this a-hole. Many of the Trustees that currently sit on the board voted for this criminal to be the Chairman of the Board...Talk about an embarrassment!

@Nitwit So, how do you feel about our esteemed BOT's now?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT