ADVERTISEMENT

2024 B1Gs - Day 2

Hey Iowa, with all sincerity...........

next-year-better-luck-next-year.gif

Like I said - I had a feeling AB would turn it on against Glazier at Big Tens. It was similar to how Romero took him to the break 3-2 (and had him backpedaling) before he dominated him at Big Tens.

For the record, this doesn't change a thing about Glazier, he's had hell of a year and is still someone that will be contending to be on the podium in 2 weeks.

Actually I think Bernie is coming along pretty well here. He was a wrist away from beating Salazar and now he knows how to beat him.

One thing about Carl: You get one match to get over on us, the second time around is different.

Edit: Unless you don't shoot like Beau 😂

Reactions: donboy6499 and Ski
Like I said - I had a feeling AB would turn it on against Glazier at Big Tens. It was similar to how Romero took him to the break 3-2 (and had him backpedaling) before he dominated him at Big Tens.

For the record, this doesn't change a thing about Glazier, he's had hell of a year and is still someone that will be contending to be on the podium in 2 weeks.
i just hope he didn’t get hurt on that last takedown. that looked ugly.

Another horseshit stall call by a b1g Ref against Kerk. Ridiculous.... and with 8 seconds left in 1st with opponent flattened out most of time he was riding him... Some of these Officials are such jokers.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Kerk v Feldman
  • Kerk dives for legs, comes up short and gets caught by Feldman, he trails 3-1 (first TD he's given up this year?)
  • Kerk gets behind, picks up Feldman and drives him down. 4-3, and he's going to ride out the period, but Kerk hit with a stall warning with :06 left. Kerk stays on top to end the period.
  • Kerk up from bottom, 5-3
  • Kerk gets behind, and it's 8-3, and he'll continue to ride, RT up over 2 minutes now.
  • Feldman wisely chooses neutral to start the third.
  • RT locked, Kerk needs a TD to bonus.
  • Kerk content to tie up and take the W. 9-3.
  • Greg Kerkvliet a Big Ten Champion!

Then the joker calls stalemate while Feldman is doing zero but flopping around on his belly while being ridden.... the inconsistency of stall calls by Folk Refs is just ridiculous.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Because he's a lot better than we give him credit for?
Bernie has been right there all year. He's wrestled well, but has made some bad decisions, and took bad shots that cost him. He wrestled excellent all weekend, and especially today. He actually brought it, Salazar didn't do much the entire match.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT