ADVERTISEMENT

2024 B1Gs - Day 2

Imagine there's 100 things Mitch can learn from that match also. Lowkey like he had a little bit of a "Come to Earth" moment.

Reactions: Ski
That match was like a great rock band on stage that didn't get a sound check: Just kept on rocking harder and harder until the they figured out how to dial in the mix.

Reactions: Ski and Cafe210
That was insane.

However, after watching that I think he’s gonna have a really hard time with KOT
Not that I disagree with that he could have issues, but why specifically did this show you that? To me, this whole thing was about length and getting into positions one isn’t used to being in against it. I don’t know what KOT presents those issues.

100%. That being said, MM has such a great wrestling mind. He learned as the match went on what works and what doesn’t and he can apply those things so quickly. With a mind and pace like that..I won’t count him out against anyone
After Hamiti's 2nd takedown you could see the computer in MM's brain making adjustments. It was crazy to see him make those adjustments in real time.

Edmond Ruth raising the roof was classic!

giphy.gif

Reactions: hlstone and Ski
Not that I disagree with that he could have issues, but why specifically did this show you that? To me, this whole thing was about length and getting into positions one isn’t used to being in against it. I don’t know what KOT presents those issues.
We will see. But before you go there consider this: If KOT beats Carr tonight, the semis will be:

O'Toole vs Haiti
Carr vs Mesenbrink

And if Carr wins:

O'Toole vs Mesenbrink
Carr vs Hamiti

That's insane

Reactions: WEAREPSU_LI
Actually I think hamiti can beat anyone if he's on his length is ridiculous. He can ankle pick anyone to death.
Having said that I don't think kot presents anything hamiti doesn't that will make it more difficult for Mitch. He has a will to win period and he's not stopping til he gets it.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT