ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling 2023 NCAA Tournament Live Thread: Session V - Consi Semis/Finals/Placement Matches

Hendrickson had Cassioppi flat from the second he stepped over and it took the ref 6 (4 swipes and a couple) seconds to look to see if he was really pinned.

Getting one last Iowa bytch in there just made this session feel perfect.

Caught the end of the Hidlay-Romero match. It was 1-1 in regulation, of course. There's no circle big enough to contain those two.

Reactions: danoftw
Man, we get a full arrest call right after the first SVN/Bartlett matches. We get back to the station in time for me to hear the final 30 seconds of the third place bouts. Very proud of our boys!!!

Max got 7th yes?
Yes!

Man, we get a full arrest call right after the first SVN/Bartlett matches. We get back to the station in time for me to hear the final 30 seconds of the third place bouts. Very proud of our boys!!!

Max got 7th yes?
Yes.

Judging by the graphic ESPN just used, they may be starting at 165 tonight. That would make Levi the main event!

Congrats Beau and Shane!! Top 3!

Van Ness had to beat 3,4 and 5 seeds to take it and was a minute away from finals..unreal run. He’ll be favorite next year unless Sasso has another year?
In my mind he will be favored even if Sasso has another year.

I think we would all agreed that Big Tony is really, really good.

He has been tech’d and pinned in 2 of his last 3 matches.

Crazy the level of wrestling at this tournament.

Reactions: creamery freak
The Air Force has planes big enough for Wyatt Hendrickson? Guy is a monster, and he improved this year. Kerk's reversal and rideout all the more impressive in light of all of Hendrickson's other matches this weekend.
I said that last night--what plane does that guy get to go in? Probably not an F-18 . . .

The Air Force has planes big enough for Wyatt Hendrickson? Guy is a monster, and he improved this year. Kerk's reversal and rideout all the more impressive in light of all of Hendrickson's other matches this weekend.
C-17

Reactions: NoVaLion2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT