ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting Class Thread

In today's age of social media and the recruiting analysts ruining an 18 year old kid's college commitment, I would love to be that recruit who picks a college that NONE of the recruiting analysts picked. "Hey 247, I'm going to Ohio State." "Hey Rivals, I'm going to Michigan." Commitment Day - "I'm going to The Pennsylvania State University" and everyone is shocked!
If I were a recruit I would troll the hell out of the recruiting services with intentional misinformation.

Reactions: mmp121 and bison13
The problem is.....if your team gets nothing but 4 and 5 star commits then you are happy with them. If your guys drop or are low three stars, then they don't know what they are doing.

My feeling: for the most part ranking depends on what all star events and combines you go to.

Reactions: bison13
Sutton to PSU!!!

source.gif

Curious about his comment....in reference to adding to the class "some things under the blanket." Did anyone else take that as possibly flipping a commit from elsewhere?
No, I don't think he was talking about flipping a commit because his comment was "but we got a couple other guys we are trying to get under the blanket" in regards to recruits he wants to play with at Penn State. Meaning, hey lets get in bed together and play at Penn State.

No, I don't think he was talking about flipping a commit because his comment was "but we got a couple other guys we are trying to get under the blanket" in regards to recruits he wants to play with at Penn State. Meaning, hey lets get in bed together and play at Penn State.
Oh, ok.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGLOV
He DID say it! He did! He did!

I always listen to the voices in my head and you should too!

:) :D :p :D
DJ Wesolak is a 7* 6’8” 390lb edge rusher from Mars that’s living in a shed behind Glov’s home. However our boy Glov is the only one that’s ever seen him. As soon as Glov is able to solidify an 8 figure NIL he’s on his way to PSU.

• Haha
Reactions: bison13 and TheGLOV
Saunders showed out at every camp this summer and dropped in the rankings? How? I swear, committed kids get dropped because the recruiting sites need to generate interest in uncommitted recruits. To that end, the uncommitted recruits jump the committed ones to generate clicks.
Relax. These kids will stillplay in the fall. The renewed rankings are based on how they camped. Games really mean something. There's a good chance we have 3 or 4 five stars by the time they sign.

Thank you!
Excited about Zakee Wheatley coming on board. Great prospect @ Safety.
I'm getting off-topic of recruiting but he's actually coming in at CB now if you check the new roster

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT