ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruiting Class Thread

We've had a lot of top regional talent on campus since October: 8 of the top 10 in VA, 11 of the top 14 in Maryand; 4 of the top 7 in PA, 6 of top 9 in NJ, a host of Michigan recruits, and of course the top prospect from the District.

I like where this is heading. In on a lot of players with mutual interest. It is of course a numbers game and all our eggs aren't in one basket.

Georgia just landed the 5 star QB from the state of GA. Takes them out of the Caleb Williams sweepstakes.

Early in the race it looks like a PSU/LSU fight? LSU lost an awful lot after this year including Joe Brady. They shouldn't be near as exciting or front page next year.

To me, Caleb Williams is the biggest recruit as a "must get" in quite some time. Getting a 5 star QB will be followed by other dogs that want to play with other dogs.

Georgia just landed the 5 star QB from the state of GA. Takes them out of the Caleb Williams sweepstakes.

Early in the race it looks like a PSU/LSU fight? LSU lost an awful lot after this year including Joe Brady. They shouldn't be near as exciting or front page next year.

To me, Caleb Williams is the biggest recruit as a "must get" in quite some time. Getting a 5 star QB will be followed by other dogs that want to play with other dogs.

Don't forget Oklahoma

Reactions: TheGLOV
Can anyone confirm - is Derrick Davis Terry Smith’s nephew?

Just read it on BSD and had not heard that before. Apologies if mentioned previously.

Yes, I saw that this morning

Some crystal ball movement on Caleb Williams with not a lot of intel.

Georgia getting a 5-Star QB and staff changes at LSU seem to have opened up an opportunity for another school to get involved.
This one could go longer than most QB recruits go. Really need to get an official. OSU insider with an Oklahoma pick today, and I believe Dohn put in a foggy.

This one could go longer than most QB recruits go. Really need to get an official. OSU insider with an Oklahoma pick today, and I believe Dohn put in a foggy.

Yep, this recruitment could last longer. While playing for LR at Oklahoma is probably a huge draw, how can a ‘21 kid bank on him still being there after next season.

Caleb Williams (composite 5*, #1 dual threat QB) doing a recruiting chat on instagram. This was two days ago before Georgia got the verbal from a 5 star QB. Also seems like Caleb is aware that LSU lost Joe Brady. His online enthusiasm (likes, retweets) over LSU has waned, imo. That could be nothing but wishful thinking or temporary, granted.

• when are u committing and who are the schools recruiting u the hardest at the moment
    2d
  • willdrambel
    @ayeeecaleb what is your top reason to choose a school
    2d

• ayeeecaleb
      @willdrambel umm don’t really have a top reason most of them are on the same level but ig how I feel there if it makes me feel like home

Last edited:
Caleb Williams (composite 5*, #1 dual threat QB) doing a recruiting chat on instagram. This was two days ago before Georgia got the verbal from a 5 star QB. Also seems like Caleb is aware that LSU lost Joe Brady. His online enthusiasm (likes, retweets) over LSU has waned, imo. That could be nothing but wishful thinking or temporary, granted.

• when are u committing and who are the schools recruiting u the hardest at the moment
    2d
  • willdrambel
    @ayeeecaleb what is your top reason to choose a school
    2d

• ayeeecaleb
      @willdrambel umm don’t really have a top reason most of them are on the same level but ig how I feel there if it makes me feel like home

Damn Smails, you are going above and beyond there. That’s some serious internet sleuthing.

For those keeping score Tengwall has been on campus 7 times so far.

I thought rivals shows 9 times with 10th on Saturday.

nine-times-5c453a.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT