ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruiting Class Thread

Junior Day this weekend. Hope the snow holds off.
530284e33238d3ec85dedf179513d6d3.jpg

He's graduating from Howard in May so this would be a grad transfer eligible for this fall.

I'm not sure how interested Penn State is in Newton. He played in the 79-0 beatdown they took from Maryland. His TD to INT ratio is awful. I just don't see how he's better than anyone currently on the roster.

I'm not sure how interested Penn State is in Newton. He played in the 79-0 beatdown they took from Maryland. His TD to INT ratio is awful. I just don't see how he's better than anyone currently on the roster.

He is not any better than even the walk-ons....but when an NFL star has a family member that wants to visit, you let them visit.

Maybe we're interested in him as a WR and/or a walk on?

Middle of page two with a big recruiting weekend coming up?
Yikes....need some news.
I'm going to go see 1917.
I know Harbaugh and UM football is a mess.
I snore; everyone snores.
I hate cats.
I want class of 2021 recruiting news!
Have a great weekend, and be watching the storm with snow and ice here in NW Ohiya.
:cool:

OL

Heard two players from Manassas will be making the trip including the #1 ILB for the class of 2022 and a four star DB for 2021. Wet your whistle?

Heard two players from Manassas will be making the trip including the #1 ILB for the class of 2022 and a four star DB for 2021. Wet your whistle?
Tyleik Williams, who previously had posted a lot of pro PSU stuff, and 2022 LB Shawn Murphy.

Reactions: TheGLOV
It would be a bit of a surprise if we got verbals this weekend. At this time last year we had only two kids - Curtis Jacobs and Micah Bowens- committed. The recruiting calendar switched a few years ago. Kids can now take June official visits over the summer, so that is a big time for commitments. If we got a verbal this weekend it would be hard to guess who it might be. Is Zakeee Wheatley coming up? He has visited a ton.

No idea if he is ready to make a decision, but with the connections that the staff has to Gateway HS, and the fact that they have been all over DD from the get go, Derrick Davis in a player that would be my guess for a commitment if there is one........

Reactions: royboy and TheGLOV
No idea if he is ready to make a decision, but with the connections that the staff has to Gateway HS, and the fact that they have been all over DD from the get go, Derrick Davis in a player that would be my guess for a commitment if there is one........

Guys with his kind of offer list usually wait to commit. The Gateway connection is big though.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT