ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Recruiting Class Thread

I did the research and they actually were voted the Lower Bucks County team of the century. Oh well. I was a kid and there was no internet. But they were a good team and really a lot of fun to watch. Where the hell did you find this anyway?
Googled PA HS football history and found this list. I noticed that Neshaminy wasn't listed for 1971 so I googled 1971 Neshaminy Football and there was quite a bit at that neshaminyfootball.com site

Reactions: LionJim

His last visit was to PSU...

MEKHAIL SHERMAN
5-Star *****

• OLB, WDE
  • 6-3
  • 40 4.76
  • CLASS OF 20
WASHINGTON, DC(ST. JOHN'S COLLEGE HS)

— 247SPORTS COMPOSITE —

NATL. RANK
OLB RANK
DC RANK

247SPORTS COMPOSITE

Mekhail Sherman Timeline Events

1_7827533.png

June 23, 2018: School Camp

Mekhail Sherman attends Penn State Nittany Lions "White Out" camp

His last visit was to PSU...

MEKHAIL SHERMAN
5-Star *****

• OLB, WDE
  • 6-3
  • 40 4.76
  • CLASS OF 20
WASHINGTON, DC(ST. JOHN'S COLLEGE HS)

— 247SPORTS COMPOSITE —

NATL. RANK
OLB RANK
DC RANK

247SPORTS COMPOSITE

Mekhail Sherman Timeline Events

1_7827533.png

June 23, 2018: School Camp

Mekhail Sherman attends Penn State Nittany Lions "White Out" camp

No way a commitment. It’ll be a top “insert number here”

Penn State- “That’s the one school I haven’t visited yet but there a lot of pluses with their program. For one, I was born in Philadelphia and have family out there so I have a strong comfort level already in place. I really like the offense and I’m a fan of Trace McSorley and enjoy watching him play. Seeing how he plays in that system shows me how well I would fit in there as well and the coaches are really cool as well.”

Penn State- “That’s the one school I haven’t visited yet but there a lot of pluses with their program. For one, I was born in Philadelphia and have family out there so I have a strong comfort level already in place. I really like the offense and I’m a fan of Trace McSorley and enjoy watching him play. Seeing how he plays in that system shows me how well I would fit in there as well and the coaches are really cool as well.”

8241076.jpg

BRYCE YOUNG
5-Star *****

• DUAL (QB)
  • 5-11
  • CLASS OF 20
SANTA ANA, CA(MATER DEI)

— 247SPORTS COMPOSITE —

NATL. RANK
DUAL (QB) RANK
CA RANK

Actually, for me, I’m just glad that someone else is giving Bama and tOSU a run for their money.
We’re right there too. Our list of official visitors this 2019 cycle is better than any recorded recruiting history we have. Probably even better was how well we’ve handled it by not hanging on every one of them like it’s life or death if we get them.

Could you imagine adding Fleming and Jarrett to Shorter, Dotson, George, and Dunmore? Clifford and Levis would just be Stanley Pringling it all over campus (I kid, I kid)

Reactions: TheGLOV
Agree with everyone - figured Bama was who we needed to beat for Flemming. Liking our chances even more if they didn't crack top 6.

Agree with everyone - figured Bama was who we needed to beat for Flemming. Liking our chances even more if they didn't crack top 6.
What good did Robert Foster’s Alabama choice do for him? I don’t think he even had a 20 catch year yet he was always the fastest man on the team (not that there’s a direct correlation) and the #1 WR prospect out of high school. He went undrafted. UFA with the Bills, iirc.

Jarrett still 100% to Ohio State and Fitz with a Braswell CB to Bama. St Francis is a bama pipeline

I see that the DC St. John's guys are headed to OSU next weekend. At least on a Sherman report I saw it was 7/27. Hoping they detour and stop at PSU 7/28. I thought Sherman had said before he intended to make it to the Lasch Bash

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT