ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Recruiting Class Thread

St. John's CB Luke Hill and WR Rakim Jarrett will both be visiting this week. Personally think Jarrett is very high on PSU. According to the crystal ball Hill favors Clemson.

Just realized the picture on 247s article on visitors this weekend is Mekhail Sherman. St Johns is loaded
Sherman was there and even worked out a bit. Their other teammate Greg Hudgins, a rising 4 star de, was also there. Look for an offer soon

Michigan accepted a verbal from a 3 star, 5'7" cornerback

J.D.-Lewis-High-School-Camp-MVPs-RaeQuan-Beal-Darrell-Wyatt-Andre-Seldon-225x300.jpg
8206025.jpg

Seldon is listed at 5'9", 160 and might be a little smaller than that. If he's really 5'9" and grows an inch or two—very possible for rising juniors—he could have significant upward mobility. If he's really 5'7" and not sprouting further his size will put a hard cap on his rankings around about where they are now. Offers from Syracuse, Kentucky, and Iowa State. He reminds me a lot of Lamont Wade. Another twitchy, but small guy who ended up at Penn State.

giphy.gif

Lamont Wade had an offer list from schools like Alabama, Auburn, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, UCLA, Tennessee, etc.****

Last edited:
Yes, it’s Neshaminy’s best team. Three first-team All-States on offense. I’ll find a link where they were voted Pennsylvania’s Team of the Century. That was my sophomore year.
Apparently opinions were split that year. "In the pre-statewide playoff days, the UPI votes Neshaminy number one in the state while Kiski Area outside Pittsburgh gets the nod from the AP while the Saylor Ratings have the Cavaliers at .544 and Neshaminy at .537 which are the two highest in PA that year."

Reactions: LionJim
Apparently opinions were split that year. "In the pre-statewide playoff days, the UPI votes Neshaminy number one in the state while Kiski Area outside Pittsburgh gets the nod from the AP while the Saylor Ratings have the Cavaliers at .544 and Neshaminy at .537 which are the two highest in PA that year."
I did the research and they actually were voted the Lower Bucks County team of the century. Oh well. I was a kid and there was no internet. But they were a good team and really a lot of fun to watch. Where the hell did you find this anyway?

ADVERTISEMENT