ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Recruiting Class Thread

I was talking to a guy that played and graduated from Southern 3 years ago. He said Fleming to Penn State was pretty much a sure thing.

He also said Alabama didn’t make the cut because Fleming was not a fan of Saban.

Obviously all of this can change, but it all sounded good.

To make matters more interesting.. Steve Wiltfong just CB'ed Bryan Bresee to PSU!! Lonngg way to go, but i like! :cool::)
Zach who?
200.gif

I'm still a bit of a 247 newbie, but is that the first CB in almost a year for Bresee?
Wiltfong is really in tune with most big recruitment's, BUT he will also change his pick 10 different times based upon the latest info. If Bresee was committing soon or something like that, it would be really eye opening. This is basically a place holder ahead of the LB and could change easily if he is at UGa in 2 weeks. Either way, PSU is right there apparently.

Wiltfong is really in tune with most big recruitment's, BUT he will also change his pick 10 different times based upon the latest info. If Bresee was committing soon or something like that, it would be really eye opening. This is basically a place holder ahead of the LB and could change easily if he is at UGa in 2 weeks. Either way, PSU is right there apparently.

Last I saw, Bressee only has the white out game scheduled for a fall visit.

Eleven Warriors board:

Turtlebuster 1 HOUR AGO

It looks like Wiltfong CB'd Bresee to PSU.....

UrbanCulture 52 MINUTES AGO

that would be unfortunate

Bd2999 1 HOUR AGO

PSU could potentially have an insane defensive line. That said, it is still quite a ways off. Lots of work to do though.

Laishley15 11 MINUTES AGO

PSU and UGA have been ahead for awhile now it seems from reading articles from other sites.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
Reactions: TheGLOV
(Julian) Fleming also noted that he'll return to Penn State "for a couple of games" this season.

"The atmosphere at Penn State is crazy," Fleming said.

"As soon as you come in there and the game starts, you hear the breath come out of the stadium. Everybody is loud. Everybody is on their feet."

And the relationship with Penn State coach James Franklin?

"The coaches really do make you a priority there. Coach Franklin and I have a great relationship," said Fleming.

"He runs up to me and he's hitting me all the time. I'm not going to lie, it stings sometimes. He's got a heavy hand."

https://www.pennlive.com/pennstatef...target_julian_flemi_3.html#incart_river_index

Friedman writing here, some momentum building for PSU with the 247 composite #1 recruit in the country?

BRYAN BRESEE

6'5" | 280 LBS | SDE
DAMASCUS
DAMASCUS, MD
CLASS OF 2020
UNDECIDED

w8apaeuoollq4gyguoew

Bryan Bresee
Rivals.com
Visiting: Maryland on Thursday, Florida on Friday, and Penn State on Saturday

Why is it important? Bresee hasn’t been shy about taking unofficial visits throughout the early part of his recruitment. He has been to Maryland more than any other school, but it isn’t very likely that Bresee plays for his hometown school. This will be his first time to Gainesville, so the Gators will have an excellent chance to impress him. The Penn State visit is really why Bresee appears on this list. The Nittany Lions are the betting favorite to land Bresee’s commitment, even though it’s unlikely he will be committing anytime soon. Penn State has been a frequent destination for Bresee and he is clearly becoming very comfortable State College and the coaches and players there.

Friedman writing here, some momentum building for PSU with the 247 composite #1 recruit in the country?

BRYAN BRESEE

6'5" | 280 LBS | SDE
DAMASCUS
DAMASCUS, MD
CLASS OF 2020
UNDECIDED

w8apaeuoollq4gyguoew

Bryan Bresee
Rivals.com

Why is it important? Bresee hasn’t been shy about taking unofficial visits throughout the early part of his recruitment. He has been to Maryland more than any other school, but it isn’t very likely that Bresee plays for his hometown school. This will be his first time to Gainesville, so the Gators will have an excellent chance to impress him. The Penn State visit is really why Bresee appears on this list. The Nittany Lions are the betting favorite to land Bresee’s commitment, even though it’s unlikely he will be committing anytime soon. Penn State has been a frequent destination for Bresee and he is clearly becoming very comfortable State College and the coaches and players there.

tenor.gif

Iowabuckeyes 14 HOURS AGO

Oddly, if forced to chose, I'd almost rather they go to UM than PSU because Ann Arbor's where good prospects have gone to die while Franklin's building a legitimate contender in State College. But it's like choosing between drowning and suffocation as my preferred way to die, though; fortunately, those aren't the only options.

BRYAN BRESEE

6'5" | 280 LBS | SDE
DAMASCUS
DAMASCUS, MD
CLASS OF 2020
UNDECIDED

w8apaeuoollq4gyguoew

Bryan Bresee
Rivals.com

Would love to start this class with Bresee or Fleming. When Parsons committed early, it got a lot of kids to come on board, so that would be a great way to start this class.

BRYAN BRESEE

6'5" | 280 LBS | SDE
DAMASCUS
DAMASCUS, MD
CLASS OF 2020
UNDECIDED

w8apaeuoollq4gyguoew

Bryan Bresee
Rivals.com

As good as he is, the guys from St Johns HS (Sherman, Jarrett, Hill, etc) are big time too. Would be nice to clean up in MD and DC

Here is the 2020 list for this weekend that is known. Will be following along on twitter this weekend as people post about where they are and then we'll know who was there and who wasn't:

2020:
Bryan Bresee 5* DL
Chris Tyree 5* RB
Aaryn Parks 4* OT
Coziah Izzard 4* DE
Jordan Morant 4* S
Makari Paige 4* S
Jaden Dottin 4* WR
Joshua Moten 4* CB
Michael Carmody 4* OT
Justin Barron 3* S

Recruits of note visiting elsewhere:
Michigan: LB Mullings, DT Brevard, RB Murphy, and DE Mostella
Ohio State: WR Jarrett, LB Sherman, DT Williams, LB Mullings (double duty with UM), and DE Henry
Tennessee: DT Bailey

It's obviously a LONG way out, but too bad neither Sherman nor Mullings will be in the "LB" atmosphere

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT