ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

I have been all over.

Thornburg
Swissvale
murrysville
South Park

Currently Franklin Park

Thornburg? Yea baby!! I did some partying there back in the day!

Had a girl friend from South Park, H.S. She went there when Rooker's kid went there?? Or was it Jerry Reuss's kid?? She used to run the Christmas trains at the South Park Mall! LOL!! Choo! Choo!

Worked for Lucent Technology in Murrysville.

Got to meet CHIZ Brian Chizmar who hails from Swissvale!

How's that?

LOL!!!

Last edited:
Funny story almost rented a house in the south side back in the 90’s before I moved in the landlord checked out the place for final walk through the previous Tennant’s were hoarders I walked the place was condemned by the city.

Southside remains me of New Orleans!

The smell of urine is prevalent after midnight!!

Very well could be. Hope it’s not related to bad news regarding Isaac and/or Harrison.

Could also mean that Shareef is going Pro.

I still think he needs another year and could be dominant if he comes back for his SR year. Also, he doesn't have to look very far for former PSU DEs that probably should've stayed one more year... Barnes and Sickels.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Is CJF going to both Dixon and Harrison’s playoff games?
Dan, I looked around tonight and did not see any representation from Penn State at the game. That's not to say they were NOT there, I just did not see them in either end zone, which seems to be where college coaches stand.

BTW, Olentangy Orange lost. Held Whitmer in the second half to one sustained drive. Unfortunately, that drive ended in a TD with @ 2:00 remaining in the game.
Orange came back from 13-0 in the first quarter to take a 17-13 lead until the last drive.
Orange moved Harrison around from side to side as a DE as Whitmer seemed to be running "check with me" and running away from him. In the second half, they stood Harrison up in the middle in a quasi LB position and at times looked like they said - go find the ball.
From his DE position, he flew out to a jailbreak screen and made the tackle. They carted the receiver off the field with what looked to be a broken leg.
On a side note, my neighbor and his twin brother were on the officiating crew. One was the white hat.

OL

Thornburg? Yea baby!! I did some partying there back in the day!

Had a girl friend from South Park, H.S. She went there when Rooker's kid went there?? Or was it Jerry Reuss's kid?? She used to run the Christmas trains at the South Park Mall! LOL!! Choo! Choo!

Worked for Lucent Technology in Murrysville.

Got to me CHIZ Brian Chizmar who hails from Swissvale!

How's that?

LOL!!!
Great work indeed.

According to the linked youtube video (see minute 4:49 into the video) from a Michigan football insider, Zach Harrison has already given a silent commit to the Michigan football coaches and some players...

Last edited:
According to the linked youtube video (see minute 4:49 into the video) from a Michigan football insider, Zach Harrison has already given a silent commit to the Michigan football coaches and some players...

Still wonder about the family atmosphere comments that seemed to be a high priority...

I actually find chat sports very entertaining, but it's closer to a tabloid than a legitimate news source. It does definitely seem like the "tea leaves" are suggesting Harrison to Michigan though.

Very well could be. Hope it’s not related to bad news regarding Isaac and/or Harrison.

But I certainly do like 6’7” and 250 already.
I think it almost certainly is related to Isaac and/or Harrison.

If so, add Hinton, #2 SSDE in this class, Morris, and Ojabo, has to be the #1 DE Class in the country with Harrison. We better get some OT's to block them!

Why wouldn't Harrison go to a school that knows how to coach kids and develop talent. I love Penn state but disappointed in the development of our players not a pretty thing.

lol. What a know nothing.
Carl Nassib.
mic-drop.png

Reactions: ralphster
We haven't seen much in the development this year have we? Receivers dropping passes. Missed tackles galore. Could be some of the newbies we hired as coaches not getting it done. Yes the players that were mentioned in the previous post were something special but this new group of boob coaches are not making these players better. Maybe I'm watching a different Penn state team if you really feel these current are getting better. Koa Farmer missing assignments and tackles, Johnson dropping passes, if I'm wrong I apologize to the forum posters.

We haven't seen much in the development this year have we? Receivers dropping passes. Missed tackles galore. Could be some of the newbies we hired as coaches not getting it done. Yes the players that were mentioned in the previous post were something special but this new group of boob coaches are not making these players better. Maybe I'm watching a different Penn state team if you really feel these current are getting better. Koa Farmer missing assignments and tackles, Johnson dropping passes, if I'm wrong I apologize to the forum posters.

You're either a troll or an idiot. I'll let you pick.

Okay, but of all the position groups, defensive line is going to be one of the toughest ones to make your argument. Sean Spencer has coached a bunch of talented players and the unit seems to be shaping up nicely for next year.

Okay, but of all the position groups, defensive line is going to be one of the toughest ones to make your argument. Sean Spencer has coached a bunch of talented players and the unit seems to be shaping up nicely for next year.

I agree that SS has coached some talented and great performing players, but although we should have 2 very talented DE's next year (if Miller returns to pair with YGM) and the DE depth should be better with another year of growth by the backups and the addition of this year's redshirting freshmen DE's, DT likely will still be a question mark as far as depth goes. We don't know how Hansard will return from a significant injury, and the rest of the backups have not shown much this season. Hopefully Mustopher makes a big leap forward as a soph and this year's redshirting freshmen (Culpepper and Hawkins) along with Barber can improve enough to form a stronger DT unit. Similarly, there seemed to be numbers at DT coming into this season with Handsard, Jordan, Shelton, Barber .... along with Givens and Windsor to form a good unit, but this year's DT unit seems to be average or below average overall.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT