ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Ryan, is there any interest from JF on Cole Wittman from York Catholic? He is fast and big it’s Jon Wittmans son. Make a great lb
Google seems to indicate that he’s committed to Johns Hopkins to play lacrosse. Not sure if football’s what he wants to do.

Sorry, I don’t know how to correct it. So I will just “ weather “ the storms of rightous indignation.

Try "Edit" (together with proof reading).... It's what we use when we post something that does not make sense..... As in rightous....

One of the national analysts for a major service said Brandon Smith was the best player he scouted in this class.
Watched some of his highlights again.The kid closes on the ball carrier like he's going after someone who stole food from his family. Full out aggression. He's listed at 6' 5". He sure is fast and rangy. Heck, the highlights I'm talking about are from his junior year. It wasn't a fair fight then. What's he doing to opponents this year?

Last edited:
He said Penn State was "at the top" a month ago or so, Purdue's win over OSU led to a bunch of CBs that I'm not sure if there was hard data to justify.

Bell is closing in on a college decision. These next two months will be big for him in that regard as he takes officials to Purdue this weekend and Ohio State over Thanksgiving. In December he’ll head back to Indiana and Iowa for officials. He took his official to Penn State in September. He’s been to each of his finalists multiple times.

“Here in a few weeks I should let one of the colleges know where I want to go,” Bell said.

Bell will let everyone else know when he announces during the live broadcast of the game.

Bell is having a terrific season, having caught 68 passes for 1,309 yards and 20 touchdowns to date. He’s a four-year varsity starter that has 223 receptions for 4,234 yards and 53 touchdowns heading into Friday night’s sectional championship.

Well if Bell's officials for Iowa and IU aren't until December and he's going to let the school he picks know "in a few weeks" you can probably cross them off the list. Meaning a top 3 of Purdue, OSU, and Penn State. Which is probably what everyone expects as his top 3 anyway (in some order).

Dimensionally, at 6'7" and 250 lbs, Smith Vibert looks like one of the Iowa DE's. Maybe CJF was impressed with Iowa's DL and is trying to imitate it.....

Very well could be. Hope it’s not related to bad news regarding Isaac and/or Harrison.

But I certainly do like 6’7” and 250 already.

Too tall for DT?

No, he was a DE.

51wu79EhWaL._SY445_.jpg

Reactions: mcgunns and LionJim
Glov— what part of Pittsburgh are you from. I am north hills guy.

McKees Rocks.

One of my good friends is from North Hills area.

Always liked that little sliver of N. Hills behind the Northway Mall. Nice houses. My aunt used to live in those apartments right behind the mall.

I did earn a master's degree from the LaRoche College.

McKees Rocks.

One of my good friends is from North Hills area.

Always liked that little sliver of N. Hills behind the Northway Mall. Nice houses. My aunt used to live in those apartments right behind the mall.

I did earn a master's degree from the LaRoche College.

I have been all over.

Thornburg
Swissvale
murrysville
South Park

Currently Franklin Park

Reactions: TheGLOV
Funny story almost rented a house in the south side back in the 90’s before I moved in the landlord checked out the place for final walk through the previous Tennant’s were hoarders I walked the place was condemned by the city.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT