ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Shawn Kemps Kids
23 MINUTES AGO

I know he was unlikely to end up at OSU with the Chambers commitment, and it looked like he was going to end up at VT but Wiltfong CB'd Devyn Ford to Penn State.

Beantown_Buckeye
22 APR 2018, 7:52 PM

Agreed. At this point Ford was a major luxury for the program. Hopefully he ends up at VT and not PSU.

Sorry.gif

Mike Gesicki is projected to be a 2-3 round NFL draft pick, by the Big Ten Network.Tom Dienhart compared Gesicki to Coby Fleener, which is patently asinine.Mike is far more athletic than Fleener.

Mike will not last until the third round.He will be a high second-round pick, or Gesicki will be drafted late in the first round.

Mike Gesicki is projected to be a 2-3 round NFL draft pick, by the Big Ten Network.Tom Dienhart compared Gesicki to Coby Fleener, which is patently asinine.Mike is far more athletic than Fleener.

Mike will not last until the third round.He will be a high second-round pick, or Gesicki will be drafted late in the first round.

Think you are in the wrong thread...

So, you think he'll be part of the 2019 recruiting class?

Reactions: colt21
Fitz put in CBs today already for Billingsly, Isaac, Ford, and Weston.

It looks like 24/7 updated their code to better hide who the CBs were for... or I'm just not reading it right.

EDIT: You can still tell. Isaac, Ford, and Weston are for PSU and I think Billingsly is for Illinois.

4_8305743.jpg

ADISA ISAAC
4-Star

• WDE
  • 6-5
  • AGE 16 YRS
  • CLASS OF 19
BROOKLYN, NY(CANARSIE)

— 247SPORTS COMPOSITE —
===========
4_5332518.jpg

JA'MARKIS WESTON

3-Star

• 6-3
    • CLASS OF 19
CLEWISTON, FL (CLEWISTON)

— 247SPORTS COMPOSITE —

Last edited:
I've watched Roberson's tape and I figured it was only a matter of time before he was upgraded to a 4-star. I think by the time it's done he'll be a mid level 4-star as he continues to rise.

Reactions: NedFromYork
I think VT is visiting him today/tonight, fwiw.

Currently in the "Evaluation Period" (April 15, 2018 through May 31, 2018) - Like Judge says above, would have to "run into" him at school.

It's not until later in the year the "Contact Period" starts where coaches can make in-home visits.

Evaluation Period — It's permissible for authorized athletics department staff to be involved in off-campus activities to assess academic qualifications and playing abilities. No in-person, off-campus recruiting contacts with a prospect are permitted during these evaluations: the college coaches are only allowed to attend athletic events and/or the prospect's school and talk to the high school coaches and school administrators but they are not allowed to speak to the recruit during one of these visits except to say "hello."

Reactions: ChiTownLion
When in May is he announcing again? Sorry, don't want to sift through the previous pages.

And the staff is now confident he will be a Nit? Quite a job by Franklin and Seider over the weekend visit.

Cam Ron Kelly tweeted yesterday a big announcement today at 8 p.m.. What? I guess we 'll find out in about 45 minutes

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT