ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

lol, no harm done...
Someone called it; I don't remember who, even though it seemed sarcastic at the time.
Again, no problem with enjoying the process.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Update on who I believe is currently the most likely to sign with PSU at each position:

Quarterback:

Ta'Quan Roberson - Verbally committed to PSU in October 2017

Runningback:
Devyn Ford - 5star from VA who visited PSU for BlueWhite and has been trending towards us since. Down to VT and PSU currently. Was teammates with 2018 signee Nana Asiedu and has been recruiting him hard to join him. Committing May 18th. [Crystal Ball: 18% PSU, last few predictions have been in PSU's favor]

Wide Receiver:
John Metchie - 4star from MD, visited for BlueWhite and numerous times prior. [Crystal Ball: 100% PSU, 9 predictions]

Tight End:
Isaiah Foskey - 4star from CA, visited for BlueWhite on an OV. Big time offers from all over. PSU will probably have to get him to visit again on an unofficial during the season if he were to commit. This is the least confident position of landing. I would say PSU's second most likely TE in 2019 is Billingsley, but believe he ends up at Illinois. [Crystal Ball: 1 "cloudy" prediction]

Offensive Tackle:
Xavier Truss - 4star from RI, was back on campus for BlueWhite. Several big time offers and visits recently in the south, but confident PSU lands Xavier. [Crystal Ball: 100% PSU, 14 predictions]

Offensive Guard:
Caedan Wallace - Verbally committed to PSU at Bluewhite

Defensive Tackle:
Antonio Alfano - PSU is in top 3 with UGA and Bama. Was back on campus for BlueWhite and was his 2nd visit in April. PSU leads with 86% of the cb's. Said PSU was his first college visit his mom attended and she ended up crying with all PSU has to offer. Bama was confident after his visit there, but have to think PSU is in driver's seat especially after BlueWhite weekend. [Crystal Ball: 86% PSU, 6 predictions]

Defensive End:
Adisa Isaac - 4star from NY. Was on campus for BlueWhite and visited a few times prior. [Crystal Ball: 100% PSU, 2 predictions]

Outside Linebacker:
Andre White Jr. - 3star from Harrisburg. Underrated as performed very well at camps on east and west coast. Believe his rating will rise. Former HS teammates, Parsons and Barber all over him as well to join them at PSU. [Crystal Ball: 100% PSU, 10 predictions]

Inside Linebacker:
Brandon Smith - 5star from VA. PSU has hosted Smith numerous times throughout his recruitment. Staff has made him know he is their top target for 2019 class. [Crystal Ball: 80% PSU, 4 predictions]

Cornerback:
Keaton Ellis - Verbally committed to PSU in April 2017

Safety:
Tyler Rudolph - 4star from CT. Visited PSU numerous times with last visit being for BlueWhite. [Crystal Ball: 100% PSU, 13 predictions] Believe PSU will also land his friend Marquis Wilson (ATH) from CT as well. [Crystal Ball: 100% PSU, 9 predictions]

Last edited:
With Parsons skipping class already we should start looking for another lb. cjf not going to put up with his bullshit. Not a surprise at all

Reactions: TheGLOV
With Parsons skipping class already we should start looking for another lb. cjf not going to put up with his bullshit. Not a surprise at all

giphy.gif

We will need another after he is left go. Not a drama queen just the facts

Facts? It's a fact that Parsons will be kicked off the team? Ignore the fact that there has been nothing but positive things said about him since he got on campus. I don't think skipping one class is a very big deal. He's a good student, so he'll probably have good grades and be on another list soon.

It is a fact the the staff is recruiting linebackers for this class -- just like they do for every class. No need for you to worry about whether or not there will be a capable replacement.

Great response by Franklin...
Good point, Ranger Dan....Honestly, wasn't thinking that Norris was being snarky and making a sly reference to PEDs when I first read his tweet, but he might have been. Don't know much about him -- just another blogger, but he's pretty impressed by his own knowledge and wit.

Yes, good for CJF....he hopped right on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha T
Good point, Ranger Dan....Honestly, wasn't thinking that Norris was being snarky and making a sly reference to PEDs when I first read his tweet, but he might have been. Don't know much about him -- just another blogger, but he's pretty impressed by his own knowledge and wit.

Yes, good for CJF....he hopped right on that.
No, I wasn’t saying that the original tweet suggested PEDs, I think Franklin just said that it was hard work as opposed to good fortune or solely natural ability.

We will need another after he is left go. Not a drama queen just the facts
Weekend of the coaches clinic Mark Allen put out snapchat he was going to skip class for the 2nd or 3rd time this semester because it was cold. But by the Grace of God the prof cancelled class.
Using your logic, psu just opened up a Schollie as he should be instantly dismissed for multiple offenses!:eek:

OL

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger Dan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT