ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Tyler Donohue switched his CB for Noah Cain to "foggy" after a weekend trip to Texas. Not sure what it was before. Isnt he scheduled to be back on campus pretty soon?

Tyler Donohue switched his CB for Noah Cain to "foggy" after a weekend trip to Texas. Not sure what it was before. Isnt he scheduled to be back on campus pretty soon?

Hope Cain is Able to visit PSU soon. He had back-to-back unofficial trips to FL on April 7th and 14th.

Perhaps our new assistant’s FL roots and success in the area will come into play.

4_8181973.jpg

NOAH CAIN
  • RB
  • 5-10.5
  • CLASS OF 19
BRADENTON, FL (IMG ACADEMY)

— 247SPORTS COMPOSITE —

4-Star

Reactions: OhioLion
#4 in VA Cam'Ron Kelly with a CB for PSU. Listed as an Athlete, but his highlights are at WR and DB. Looks like a Safety recruit.... Go get'em CJF - 3 of the top 4 in VA in Smith, Ford and Kelly.

Embed Player
4_7639056.jpg

CAM'RON
KELLY

• ATH
  • 6-1
  • CLASS OF 19

CHESAPEAKE, VA(OSCAR SMITH)

Reactions: T J and ChiTownLion
No, Penn State never offered. Composite 3 star recruit.

With Walker and Aseidu last year and Holmes from 2017 looking good, CJF can hold out for a top OT or 2 for the 2019 class..... And I'm looking for him to take only 1 true OT in the 2019 class, with the other OL recruits being big OG kids that could play OT if they had to, but will be monster inside Olinemen. Like Wallace....

Reactions: T J
#4 in VA Cam'Ron Kelly with a CB for PSU. Listed as an Athlete, but his highlights are at WR and DB. Looks like a Safety recruit.... Go get'em CJF - 3 of the top 4 in VA in Smith, Ford and Kelly.

Embed Player
4_7639056.jpg

CAM'RON
KELLY

• ATH
  • 6-1
  • CLASS OF 19

CHESAPEAKE, VA(OSCAR SMITH)
With another CB from Fitz. 41 offers.

With Walker and Aseidu last year and Holmes from 2017 looking good, CJF can hold out for a top OT or 2 for the 2019 class..... And I'm looking for him to take only 1 true OT in the 2019 class, with the other OL recruits being big OG kids that could play OT if they had to, but will be monster inside Olinemen. Like Wallace....
Moore can play inside or out. Truss would be the true OT.

Reactions: TheGLOV and bmw199
CBs are currently 80% PSU, 20% Clem.

Cam’Ron just had his official visit
to PSU during the B-W game weekend.

7980645.jpg

F
8329373.JPG

8329328.JPG

Q

what recruit and to which team did Fitz give his CB?
PSU, which is now at 83% after another CB. That would be quite a splash if he announces for PSU. Will probably be like a Top 10 list, lol

Ran a 4.65 40 at a camp. OSU stopped recruiting him. I think he's overrated by the services.

Reactions: ELDADDY
CBs for Cam'Ron Kelly continue to roll in - did he let the staff know he was committed over the weekend? I guess we'll know for sure this evening.

I don't know much about the kid, all of the services have him listed as an ATH though. Do we see him being utilized in the secondary? Or does he carry the possibility of being used on offense?

He looked pretty darn happy at BW. I stood next to the recruits when the team was entering the stadium. At the time I didn't know who he was but he was all smiles..Hope it turns into a commitment.

Fitz put in CBs today already for Billingsly, Isaac, Ford, and Weston.

It looks like 24/7 updated their code to better hide who the CBs were for... or I'm just not reading it right.

EDIT: You can still tell. Isaac, Ford, and Weston are for PSU and I think Billingsly is for Illinois.

Reactions: ChiTownLion
Weston is intereting. Not sure how there would be a spot left for Cine/Brisker on the heels of Kelly, if Weston flips.

Florida had him slated for WR, maybe he can play TE?

Last edited:

It looks like 24/7 updated their code to better hide who the CBs were for... or I'm just not reading it right.
The way it reads, it shows that Fitz and Wiltfong both put in new paywall CBs for Ford this morning, but on Ford’s page it doesn’t show a CB from Fitz and it still shows Wiltfong’s CB in favor of VT from fall 2017.

If I were to guess, 247 has updated their code to hide it on player profiles and Fitz and Wiltfong’s new CBs are in favor of Penn State.

CBs for Cam'Ron Kelly continue to roll in - did he let the staff know he was committed over the weekend? I guess we'll know for sure this evening.

I don't know much about the kid, all of the services have him listed as an ATH though. Do we see him being utilized in the secondary? Or does he carry the possibility of being used on offense?

Safety.

EDIT: You can still tell. Isaac, Ford, and Weston are for PSU and I think Billingsly is for Illinois.

When Billingsley didn't show for Blue White pretty much let you know what was going to go down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT