ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

z1zvujnskuiuju8f08fh

Last 6 CBs have been for PSU for 4* Composite Top 150, Rivals 100 TX WR Jalen Curry. Bunch of southern writers, too.

Offers from PSU, Ohio State, Auburn, FSU, Florida, Oklahoma, Georgia, Miami, Michigan, Oregon, LSU, etc.

FIVE-STAR DEFENSIVE END ZACH HARRISON
As reported by 247Sports this week, Harrison doesn't appear to have any visits scheduled this fall as he's fully focused on his Lewis Center (OH) Orange high school team.

This recruitment continues to look like a battle between Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State. Most have focused on the Buckeyes and the Wolverines but the Nittany Lions quietly remain a factor behind the efforts of their commitments and head coach James Franklin.

Harrison has no concrete timeline for a final college decision.

A 5 star is visiting tomorrow. Not sure which recruiting class. Any guesses?
For Kent State, I’d think it’d be one of the local-ish 2020 kids with serious interest. Bresee, Fleming, or Lloyd would be my short list of candidates.

Michigan poster on 5* Zach Harrison

ak47

September 17th, 2018 at 7:53 AM ^

Osu is the home town school and moms choice.

PSU is the school he has described as feeling like a family and Franklin is the coach he has been most effusive about. When describing how he felt about Michigan he compared it directly back to psu. Look at wiltfongs comments about how if psu was in Columbus he would already be committed there.

so to me it’s psu if he wants to leave home, osu if he doesn’t. Neither results in a Michigan commit

Per the 247 podcast, Penn State hosted 4* DT/ Alabama verbal Rashad Cheney for an official visit this past weekend.

ALABAMA DT COMMIT RASHAD CHENEY AND PHIL GALIANO
8665538.jpg
There was apparently some confusion - it was unofficial. Rumor is he’s probably looking for a new home and won’t be with Bama too much longer.

Michigan poster on 5* Zach Harrison

ak47

September 17th, 2018 at 7:53 AM ^

Osu is the home town school and moms choice.

PSU is the school he has described as feeling like a family and Franklin is the coach he has been most effusive about. When describing how he felt about Michigan he compared it directly back to psu. Look at wiltfongs comments about how if psu was in Columbus he would already be committed there.

so to me it’s psu if he wants to leave home, osu if he doesn’t. Neither results in a Michigan commit
Oh boy. So if I remember correctly from what was posted on this board, Tyreke Smith's mom wanted PSU while Tyreke wanted OSU? Now we have Zach's mom wanting OSU while he may want us. This recruiting thing is definitely not easy. Let's hope in the end it's us!

I just don't think Harrison goes to OSU. He hates the process, and he's within spitting distance of campus. It would be so easy to make the process all go away and be the big hero, and yet, he hasn't done it. He has not shown his cards one bit. And, he's graduating early so he can get started (otherwise known as, get the hell out of there). He is going to wait until the last minute to pick, it would seem. All of this points to me that he is not going to OSU. He may not come here, but I just don't see how he picks OSU if he hasn't picked them by now.

It can't be THAT hard to pick a school. I think he just doesn't want the hassle of picking either us or UM, and then having to deal with all of the locals badgering him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT