Colorado: 12
Georgia: 12
Iowa: 12
Minnesota: 11
Oklahoma: 11
Indiana: 10

Some Others:
Maryland 4, Nebraska 2, Wisconsin 4, Virginia 4, North Carolina 3

Biggest Surprise? For me......Nebraska and Wisconsin total= 6 which is HALF of Georgia's total"

By my quick math, 16% of wrestlers from PA, and 37% of wrestlers either from PA or states that border PA (NJ, OH, NY, MD) :)

th

Prayers for healthy wrestlers and a lot more moments like this for Penn State
Wrestling !

I'm on the road heading back from Spring break vacation. I should catch most of the first session as long as cell service doesn't go out going through the San Juan's. I set up my viewing system last week so I'd be ready to roll for session 2.

I’m drinking Hawkeye blood mixed with Buckeye tears all tournament long
Probably need to reverse this. The whining on HR is at an all time high. They seem to live and breathe Cael. I used to think Iowa was supposed to be tough, but they never cease to amaze me. From Grip to Vodka, to 23. They sound like kids that someone stole their candy.

I took half days from work for the next two days so I can go home and take it all in... gonna be amazing...

I took 2 days of leave, as well. Sunday is going to be a huge letdown, except for still celebrating another national championship.

Are you guys prepared for a TV delay on ESPN U should this NIT bball game run long......the second half just got started

if not you had better be.....

Reactions: Hotshoe
Probably need to reverse this. The whining on HR is at an all time high. They seem to live and breathe Cael. I used to think Iowa was supposed to be tough, but they never cease to amaze me. From Grip to Vodka, to 23. They sound like kids that someone stole their candy.

Because they all thought that no one would ever touch Gable's records. They would always have that poker chip to use and throw at people. Well Cael is marching towards a record many thought would never be broken. Now not saying PSU/Cael will match Gable/Iowa run of national championships/wins/etc. but they are are making 1 helluva run at it and it makes many on HR nervous/uncomfortable that someone is doing it, worse that he was an enemy of Iowa as well.

Reactions: danoftw and Hotshoe
Almost 13 minutes of game left and 25 till NCAA's. Not a prayer we start on time. That is a very cool looking court, however.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Because they all thought that no one would ever touch Gable's records. They would always have that poker chip to use and throw at people. Well Cael is marching towards a record many thought would never be broken. Now not saying PSU/Cael will match Gable/Iowa run of national championships/wins/etc. but they are are making 1 helluva run at it and it makes many on HR nervous/uncomfortable that someone is doing it, worse that he was an enemy of Iowa as well.
I don't know. What used to be the best board may be the very worst now. When they went after Willie, they made his case. I get getting on him, but the name calling and bs was way over the top. They need an adult to step up and say enough. That sh$t would never be tolerated here. Criticize all you want, but when it gets that personal, that's over the line. Hard for me to believe many of them ever wrestled worth a damn. Wrestlers don't whine that much and blame the world for all their troubles.

Getting into arena is a cluster. I know Pittsburgh folk are more patient than most but I can’t believe this is how they admit people for Penguins games.
Anyone know if there is a separate entrance for club ticket holders?

Is the LionVision radio stream working for anyone else on Android?

I hope LionVision starts working for Byers. The WRSC app doesn't let you pause and you have to pause to get Byers synced up.

great. all season long, I had no problems with Byers' feed on LionVision. Today, it won't load. What are the odds of that happening? Thankfully, I'm able to get the feed via TuneIn on my SmartPhone.

Reactions: Hotshoe
great. all season long, I had no problems with Byers' feed on LionVision. What are the odds of that happening? Today, it won't load. Thankfully, I'm able to get the feed via TuneIn on my SmartPhone.
Byers on GoPSUSports also not working for me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT