ADVERTISEMENT

2019 B1G Championship Session 3 Thread

More than anything, I want a VJ win.
Would be nice if Joseph hit him with something upper body too since some believe the Bull just gripped him up and threw him on his back like he's a greco monster. Bull won the match no doubt, but I saw VJ make a mistake and Bull capitalize. Others saw VJ get rag dolled by the super powerful Bull.

Reactions: Afw6006
Shooty hoops does it again.

tenor.gif

I can't believe I'm going to say this but...I don't even care if...Iowa...wins this basketball game.

I assign the problem to the BTN, they decide what to show when. They are notorious for this type of decision. Why not feed the Iowa/Nebraska markets with the game and show your scheduled programming everywhere else OR use one of the numerous alternate channels to show the BIG 10 Wrestling CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS.

Half the time I try to DVR something on the BTN I find half of it being a basketball game instead of what was scheduled. Put extended programming on an alternate channel and show what you scheduled, what's the big problem? $$

Reactions: drock1971
I see where Murin beat Carr for 8th I wonder if Mikey Carr regrets that little crybaby taunt when they met in the dual.

Mitch McKee able to compete early (Was up 4-3) but second period Nick Lee as able to take over and win by MD 12-4 for third place.

Also, I see Lizak beat DeSanto to take 3rd. I wonder if Austin regrets that taunt in their dual.

Lol...JG says...”I was in the Penn State wrestling room a few months ago and I said...Hey Champ & several wrestlers looked.”

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT