ADVERTISEMENT

1st time back Since 2006

adh110

Dec 22, 2004
I’m really excited to watch my first game in beaver stadium since oct 2006. That game featured Chad henne vs Anthony morelli at QB. You probably know who won that game as soon as I mentioned morelli was our QB.

My wife and I met at Penn State, graduated together, and got married at Penn State so this place means a great deal to us. We msde the trip from Seattle just so our boys could experience a night white-out game at beaver stadium with Penn State being the #2 team in the country. They both get to watch this spectacle every year on TV but they are in for a treat when they see it in person.

There is no place in the world that I’d rather be on Saturday night than state college, pa!

After the sanctions came down, I’d never thought I’d see penn State compete at this level again.

God bless these players, coaches, and fans because it’s fun to be a Penn State fan again!

Last edited:
Your kids will love it. There's a big difference from watching it on tv to actually being there. Tv generally doesn't translate the atmosphere well. I remember being at the OSU/ PSU game in 05 and then watching the tv replay later. The tv coverage didn't show half of how wild it was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT